Any June 2017 due dates?

Miasmum

Reaction score
I found out last week, but I am only 4 weeks today. EDD 05JUN
Has anyone else found out already?

I had a bfp at 9 dpo last week - am due AF tomorrow!
If this sticks, edd will be 7th June!! Too scared to come over here properly just yet....

Congratulations miasmum on the bfp wishing you all the best for a healthy pregnancy
I am hoping to join you on here soon due af on Sunday so have my fingers crossed had lots of symptoms so am feeling hopeful but still testing negative at the moment just hoping it's a bit early still

Congratulations ladies! I'm due June 2nd..well I think I ovulated late so will be later but I'll be going in a week early for my section so will be late May or early June xx

Yay! How exciting to already have some pregnancy buddies. Congratulations!!!
I went to the DRs today to make it official. I saw the same nurse we saw in July when i had my MC. She was so happy to see me again so soon. Thankfully this one was a much happier visit than last time :)
FX for everyone waiting for the BFP :)

Last edited:
I'm going to try and see the doc on Thursday. I had pre eclampsia with my daughter so want to keep an eye on blood pressure. I will only technically be 4w 2d but I've been getting obvious lines for the last week, so hoping it's going to stick, fx!

I know it's only soon, but doesn't seem to be many June mummies!

Congratulations ladies! Hopefully we get some more June mummies soon..we just go straight to the midwives here so I'm going to go up to the hospital on Friday I'll be 5 weeks then xx

I am sure there will be a lot more June Mummies soon.
I am so worried about this baby not sticking. The cramping is worrying me so much. I either have it and I am sure this is it, I am loosing it or I don't cramp and I am worried then, also.
I had to tell my boss, as I needed to fly to Mexico for work next month and I can't now, because of the Zika virus. It feels more real telling people about the baby. Has anyone else told anyone yet?

I'm struggling with work - I do a physically and mentally demanding job and I'm really bloated so struggling to wear all my kit...am hoping to hold out till around 8 weeks when I will book a reassurance scan. The prob is, as soon as I tell people I have to change roles so everyone will know!

How is everyone feeling? I've got such a bloated and uncomfortable belly - hence up at this hour....

I hear you on the worrying - I'm constantly going to the toilet just to check I'm not bleeding xx

I have lower back ache a lot. It's something I didn't have with my first at all. I am not too bloated too much, but I am sure that is very uncomfortable.
I booked my first midwife appoint for the 21 Oct and they were able to book my scan as well already for the 18 Nov. I'm so excited! It makes it feel even realer!

I've not got any symptoms at the moment didn't with my last 3 either so keep taking tests for reassurance and luckily they're nice and dark..I'm going to register with the midwives on Monday I think hoping to get my scan before I go away to America in November..if not going to get a private reassurance scan before hand..hope you're all having a great day so far xx

Wow, scan booked already, that's great news!
Went and saw my doc yesterday, she has put my mind at rest and also signed me off work for 2 weeks (my doc is amazing!), because I wasn't feeling great, and still bloated to hell!
Midwife booking in appt is all booked for 27th October and I think will book my scan from there. I'm pretty sure I would have paid out for a reassurance scan by then!

Wow, America in November, that sounds amazing...I was there last November, got married over there! Unfortunately I have a chronic fear of flying so no chance of flying whilst pregnant for me....such a shame, I'm going to miss holidays, lol!
X

Ah that's fab you've got your booking appt sorted makes it feel more real I think! Yeah I grew up over there been back here 12 years now so try and go back and visit my mum every year..we're getting married when we're away a kind of shotgun wedding so looking forward to it! I love flying altho I probably wouldn't have flown if I was later on just incase xx

That sounds so exciting.
I have to go to America twice before the baby is born. For work, though, so they won't be very exciting trips.
My boobs feel like they have been in a boxing match today. So sore! They have been tender ever since I got pregnant, but today they feel bruised. On a good note, though, my back isn't sore anymore.
I was surprised they booked me in for the scan already, too, but we struggled to find a time for the booking appointment that fit around mine and DHs work, so she just said that she would look for the scan appointment, too, because the earlier we book it, the more times are still available.

I'm due June 2017 too! Congratulations guys!! So far I feel okay except boobs hurt and feel more tired xx

Congratulations everyone!

I'm part of the June club too! The 5th, although usually ovulate late so I expect later.

It's my first pregnancy so very excited!

Had tender breasts, but main annoying symptom has been reallly bad lower back ache. So hoping that gets better soon.

How soon are you supposed to have a proper doctors appointment (went to an out of hours one yesterday re back ache) as I already took time off work last week and I have a week off in a few weeks... is there any reason why I shouldn't wait?

Xxx

Congratulations ladies!! Selly I think it just depends on how it works in your area..where I'm from we go straight to the hospital ourselves and register with the midwives I'm going today to do that and I'm 5+3..out booking in appointment here is 8 weeks and some places elsewhere don't do it till 12 weeks so it's really up to you when you make an appointment..I guess the sooner you do though you'll find out how things work xx

I've joined the lower back ache club too! Never had it before, pottering around today and it's just hit me...I've put some tiger balm on it, don't really want to be taking any pills or anything really, but will see how it goes.

It helps I'm still signed off work, but that doesn't help the days dragging - 5 weeks tomorrow, this has been the longest week in history!! Going to book an early scan I think, but when to book it, I just feel like I'm tempting fate if I plan ahead...

Selly, I went to see my gp, and she told me to make an appt with the midwife at my surgery for 8 weeks. I think I then get to phone and book the scan.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

I am having some bad anxiety about this pregnancy. Tomorrow I'll be 5+1 weeks, which is when I MCed in July. I'm so worried. I was up all night last night and I can't concentrate in work at all. The cramping is worst in the evening, when I lie down, which I guess is because I notice it more.
I found a local scanning place that does reassurance scans from 7 weeks for 45£. I am going to do that as soon as I can.
Congrats to the ones who just found out. Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy. X

Wow, £45 is good, only one does it near me and that's £100! Saying that, it's worth the price for reassurance. I know it's hard, we just need to try and stay positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back