Any June 2017 due dates?

Thanks miasmum!

Jayceesmumma - hope the scan goes well and you get some good pics! :)

Xxx

97de6a8bfa0bd1cb82d419348afea1c3.jpg

They've moved me forward three days too!

Aww lovely! What a great picture too!! I think girl :D x

Thanks Hun! Guess I need to move to tri 2 soon!! It's gone so quick!!

Hi girls sorry for late update. Theyve put me at 14 weeks (but I know that's wrong as that would be week before my mc). It's purely because baby is long (my son was 60cms born).
Unfortunately they couldnt do the downs syndrome measurement as can only do it if baby is between 45mm and 80mm and ours is 81mm. Everything looking good though x xxx I will try and upload a scan pic now

I'm glad everything is looking well hun! Can they not do the test at all now then? That's not much over you'd think they'd allow for that.. wouldn't see it making that much of a difference, guess I'm not a sonographer though! All these ladies leaving for tri 2! I'll see you all soon :D x

I can have a blood test at 16 weeks instead.
I'm trying to upload scan pic but it's saying it's failed :(.
Well even though they've dates me 14 weeks I'm still going by my dates of 13 weeks so I'll be here little bit longer :) xxx

Ah well! All these tests & stuff are sent to test us really! I'm thankful for them but the other day when midwife was going on about this and that I felt a bit bewildered! Sometimes you need to down size the picture as the site doesn't support big photos. I'm a bit scared about taking the jump! Xxx

Miasmum could you edit the first page with our due dates?? I think it would be fun to see who is due when! Pretty please?! :lol::lol:

Hi ladies I would like to wish yous all the best. I went for a scan last week and sadly my baby had no heartbeat. Totally gutted. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xx

Oh no Shelster.... So sorry.... I can't imagine what you must go through.. I hope you have a good circle of people around you who can support you through this difficult time... Sending lots of love.. :hug::hug:

I'm so very sorry sweety :( my thoughts are with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back