Any June 2017 due dates?

Miasmum, scan sounds like a great idea to give you some comfort, really hope things go super smoothly for you. The early day wondering is awful. Fingers crossed for you.

Lea55, I went to the urgent out of hours care centre at the weekend and both the nurse and doctor were really supportive of using parcetamol when in pain. I had tried to avoid it but was in tears on sat - think lack of sleep didn't help! It def helped take the edge off, and after a couple of days it's moved to my hips which is much more manageable as I can sit and not be in pain, so made it through work today :)

The doctor's reasoning was weird though - he was like if you're going to mc you're going to and nothing will prevent it. I should have said, fine I'll start back on my espressos and alcohol then ��

xxx

Selly, what a reassuring DR... I mean, I know it's true, but there is a more sensitive way to go about the topic. I hope you feel better soon.
Lea, I was surprised, too. They even do 2 scans for 80£. I was expecting one scan to cost at least 80£. I feel a bit better this morning. Less cramps. Today I am going to get busy with work stuff and try and not think about what happened today 12 weeks ago. Hope you all have a lovely day. Xx

Hi everyone! All being well I am due early June. So incredibly nervous and worried that it's not going to happen. I am over analysing every twinge and pain which is silly but my first so I don't know what's normal.
Am also a bit stressed because I have no idea what the procedure is with the doctor. Rang them last night but they won't deal with me as I have recently moved and am now apparently outside their catchment. So I need to find a new doctors and they usually require you to have nurses appointment as a new patient before you can see a doctor. All that will take long enough but I am a secondary teacher and it is next to impossible for me to take time off for this so will need to wait for half term which is three weeks which seems like forever. At which point I'll be 8 weeks if still progressing. I just don't know what to do. I don't really want to wait that long before telling anyone!

Hi girls I got my bfp yesterday at 10dpo..I mc'd in September so I'm praying this is a super sticky baby. If so il be due around 14th June 2017. I'm booked into midwife for next Wed (the last time I mc'd the day of my appt)
as soon as I had my bfp my lower back started hurting really bad (iv already got 2 slipped discs). So I'm taking paracetamol but it's only taking the edge off.
Iv also bloated majorly and only finding wearing leggings comfortable
Congratulations to you all and looking forward to taking this journey with you all xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations Bella and Lotti.
Lotti, have you unregistered from your GP surgery yet? I would ring them back, but don't mention the move, so that they book you in at least, so that you can be referred. There's always time to change your address with them after.

Hello to any newbies :wave:

Well. Have booked in for a reassurance scan, 2 weeks today on the 19th....really hoping I haven't just jinxed it all, I had to pay a deposit and even found myself looking at the cancellation policy....

I'm really struggling with clothes at the moment - I seem to have popped out a bit, right at the bottom of my belly, it's always there. And then after I get up and start eating and drinking it just gets bigger...and bigger....

Trying to stay chilled out, it helps I've been signed off work - doesn't help I have a lot of time on my hands!

I need to get a ticker like you miasmum!

Lea my belly has popped out a bit too and I'm only 4 weeks today! finding alit of my trousers too uncomfortable to wear
Xx

Congratulations Bella and Lotti.
Lotti, have you unregistered from your GP surgery yet? I would ring them back, but don't mention the move, so that they book you in at least, so that you can be referred. There's always time to change your address with them after.

Thanks! I am kind of tempted to do that, at least it would get the ball rolling.

How is everyone doing? I still only have sore breasts and loads of watery discharge (sorry tmi) which is making me super paranoid, I'm knicker checking all the time!

I wake up every morning ether super excited about the pregnancy and looking forward to the 8 months and other mornings I wake up absolutely petrified it may all go wrong.
I feel like I have a little bump, but then I may just be bloated.
I have been feeling nauseous today. I only threw up ones with my DD, but I felt sick a lot.
Lea, if you click on my ticker it takes you the website to create one.

Hello

I'm due 2nd June with baby number 3 but pregnancy number 5. I have a 5 year old boy, 18 month old girl. I lost 2 babies before my daughter so hoping this pregnancy will be plain sailing.

I was nearly sick this morning! :( booo

Last edited:
Any of you girls noticed a change in your skin...I used to get the odd spot but iv got sooo many on my face at the moment...and theyre not going! Xx

Last edited:
Hi! I have no idea what I am. Had sex on 16th Sept and got BFP today at 18dpo according to my fertility app. So I think maybe I didn't actually ovulate them and got pregnant 4 days later?

Who knows. Doctor will give me a date of 10th June going on last period date but on a cycle of 33 days i think my due date will be more like 15th June.

Oh Bella you are here too! Congratulations. So many of us here from years ago xx

Hi Lynds ye got my bfp on Monday after having a mc last month!! Congratulations hun xx

Happy Friday! And congratulations to new members!

Feels such an achievement to get through another week of work!!

Bella - not noticed any skin changes. My sense of smell was on overdrive yesterday but not sure if I'm imagining it!! Is your back pain any better? Mine has really improved, still feel a bit but nothing like it was thank god!

Random question for you ladies - do you do anything/use particular products to try to prevent stretchmarks? This is my first pregnancy but I already have them from when I was having a growth spurt as a teen - my skin marks easily so worried I'll end up covered in them!!

Xxx

Bella, not sure if a coincidence but I've had a mahoosive spot on my chin, my skin can be pretty temperamental at the best of times, so hoping that doesn't continue!

Selly - for my first I didn't use anything specific, I just rubbed some form of oil/moisturiser all over, religiously every day! It was exhausting, and I used all manner of different things - body butters, baby oil, bio oil if feeling rich. I think, but not sure, it's the massaging that helps, rather than the actual product.
I'm a bit coconut oil obsessed this time, I put it everywhere, face, hair, food, lol, so may use that.

Well done to everyone - nearly another week down! :dance:

Selly yes back improved a bit now it's more bearable. Glad you're feels better too.
On jake I used to use body butters etc but iv still ended up with stretchmarks. I'm prob still going to do it this time round tho as they could have been alot worse if i hadn't.
Tested yesterday and line was darker than Monday's so I'm chuffed (my last pregnancy the line stayed the same then mc'd couple days later) xx

Great news Bella. Fingers crossed for you.

My skin has got a greyish tinge, is a bit dry and have a spot on my upper lip. I also have my usual slight redness (veil of pregnancy) on my chin. Had that with the other two. X

I broke out in spots just before my period was due, they're mostly still here but clearing up a little I think (I hope).

Yay for the weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back