Any June 2017 due dates?

Hello ladies I hope you don't mind me jumping in I'm new here (well I joined in my last pregnancy but never posted!) I'm due 11th June 2017 with #4. The only symptom I have is sore boobs!

Congratulations! 4? Wow how lovely 😁 wish you a happy healthy pregnancy, along with all the other ladies :)

Congrats Blisa! I don't think you can damage the baby with one suitcase. I still do high intensity work outs and I just tone it down to 75% instead of 100%. Yesterday I did over 60 snatches and didn't feel any different. I just put less weight on the bar. My doctor said it's good to keep exercising and that I will have to adjust from the second trimester onwards. So you're fine hun! :hug:

Last edited:
Thank you! We are very lucky :) my eldest will be 16 when number 4 comes along so the age gaps are quite large!
Congratulations to you all x

Congratulations and welcome to the newbies :)
The boob fairy has visited me this week. I have my pre-breastfeeding boobs back! Yay! I know it wont last, but I'm still pretty excited.
I feel very nauseous this week. I haven't thrown up yet, but I certainly feel like I want to all day. It gets worse, when I haven't eaten, so I have to force myself to eat, because nothing seems very appetizing at the moment.
Anyone got any recommendation of what to eat? So far toast work great first thing in the morning.

Hello newbies!

Well I've pulled on my skinny jeans, done them up with the help of a hair band, and off to drink orange juice at a party! There is going to be chocolate fountains there..mmmm...unfortunfortunately miasmum, I'm still eating everything in sight lol, so can't help you there!
Roll on Wednesday for our scans - eek, getting nervous now :shock:

Congratulations and welcome to the newbies :)
The boob fairy has visited me this week. I have my pre-breastfeeding boobs back! Yay! I know it wont last, but I'm still pretty excited.
I feel very nauseous this week. I haven't thrown up yet, but I certainly feel like I want to all day. It gets worse, when I haven't eaten, so I have to force myself to eat, because nothing seems very appetizing at the moment.
Anyone got any recommendation of what to eat? So far toast work great first thing in the morning.

Not suffering this time round but during my last pregnancy Belvita breakfast biscuits were my saviour! There are loads of different types so get the one that appeals to you most. Worked a treat for me

Hi there ladies. Can I join in? Got a BFP this morning - expect de date will be around 25th June so very early days! This will be baby number two for us - my little girl is nearly 14 months old so will have 2 under 2 if everything going well. Already feeling queasy and headachey which is what made me test as last time I felt ill for weeks and just thought it was the longest hangover ever :) loved this forum during my last pregnancy so looking forward to sharing everyone's journey again x

Congratulations Becky I'm having baby number 2 aswell xx

Hello lovely ladies, I'm also due in June (17th) seems so unreal to actually type that!! ��. Its my first pregancy and so nice to read your comments and feel reassured of you all having the same worries and symptoms. I'm sooo exhausted, have sore boobs and getting little cramps throughout the day. Just so keen to get past this first trimester, have a scan and be reassure that all is well. Hope you're all feeling well today.

Congrats everyone! I'm 5 weeks today going by the first day of my last period, so should be due on 19th June :) I think I ovulated a bit late tho so might be a few days later. This is baby no2 for me, I have a 6 and a half year old. I've had four miscarriages this year but have a really good feeling this time. The last three happened very early before my period was even due whereas I'm 5 weeks this time, also my hcg is rising well. Also have strong symptoms, my boobs are absolutely killing me! Got my first scan a week today, fingers crossed! X

Last edited:
Congrats everyone! ��

I know I'm a may mummy but Bella wanted to say congrats after what happened last month great to see you back hope everything goes OK this time xx

Can I join on too please lovelies I think I will be due the very end of June 29th/30th... eek! Praying I get there! Xxx

Thank you nikki we feel extremely blessed to have caught again so quickly.

Congratulations and welcome ams!

Well I'm 6 weeks today and baby celebrated by making mummy sick!! I feel weirdly happy about it tho as it's reassuring...my way of thinking if i feel crap baby must be happy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back