Any June 2017 due dates?

Hi, just found out I am pregnant with my first, going by the test I should be due early June! Congratulations everyone!

Last edited:
I'm also due June - I just found out this morning I'm pregnant with number 2! Happy but in shock as the line came up so quickly I couldn't believe my eyes.

Congrats and welcome to the newbies!

I've been having a really weird sensation, like a pinching coming from inside, it can be quite painful and very distracting/uncomfortable, God I shouldn't be, but I am wishing these tri 1 weeks away....

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling worried or anxious!! It's my first so just want everything to be ok and it's hard to know what's normal or not. When does everyone have their dating scans?

First scan is usually at around 12 weeks hun xxx

Congrats and welcome to the newbies!

I've been having a really weird sensation, like a pinching coming from inside, it can be quite painful and very distracting/uncomfortable, God I shouldn't be, but I am wishing these tri 1 weeks away....

Probably just stretching Lea. I keep getting the odd twinge but I know what you mean. I really want to get past these few weeks. It's horrible to be so worried but so hard not to!

I've had popping in my tummy. Don't remember having that last time.

Still feeling sicky, quite hormonal but other than that not many symptoms.

Taking my asprin and progestogen so fingers crossed.

Congratulations, new Mummies to be.
My cramping has gone down a little bit. I still cramp every now and again, but it's not a constant pain anymore and not as intense. Now I am worrying, because i am cramping less...
Thankfully week 5 is passing much quicker than week 4 did. It felt like a month! I will be 6 weeks tomorrow, which is only one week away from the reassurance scan.
Today i can't stop eating. i have honestly just demolished one of those medium sized Baguettes covered in lurpak butter and I am still hungry!

Well, I'm 6 weeks today, so rewarded myself with a ticker!

I'm still really nervous, I have a reassurance scan booked for next Wednesday when I will be 7+1, I couldn't wait any longer and they only do it from 7 weeks! I think I may invest in a Doppler after that....

My appetite is on the up, I'm still struggling to fit in my trousers and my skin is looking awful - good job I'm signed off work else people would have wondered what the hell was wrong with me!

Yay to 6 weeks hun!
Il be 5 weeks tomorrow and get to celebrate with mw appt (last month I mc'd day of the appt).
Yesterday had awful cramps so really worries but woke up feeling nauseous this morning so was but relieved. I'm living in leggings at moment as can't do trousers up xx

Lea, I have my reassurance scan next Wednesday, too. I will be thinking of you :)
I was 6 weeks yesterday. I am so uncomfortable, too. I hate wearing tights anyway and they are even more uncomfortable now. I am actually looking for maternity tights to at least wear to work, but I doubt they are much more comfortable than regular tights.
My skin is terrible, too. I have never really fully recovered from puberty, but it has not been this bad for a while, not even during my first pregnancy.
On a good note:I am craving watermelon. I never knew they tasted so amazing!

After a week of trying to get hold of the mw she's still not got back to me.

Hoping to get referred for an early scan like last time.

Nausea hit my driving home from work. Was heaving.

I'm still in my normal trousers and looser tops. Dresses will be awful. :/

Hi sweeties! I'm also due in June, 22 of June! I'm only 4 weeks along but already suuuuuper excited! When did the back aches start? I just feel tired, have super smell and have a full feeling in my uterus, nothing else...

Yay, congrats Kitana!

I haven't suffered majorly with backache, just had me moments where it feels sore and weaker, think it's all the muscles relaxing. I still have that heavy feeling, along with major bloat! I did have bouts of nausea but that seems to have passed too...

Hi, I'm quite new here, but congratulations to all the mummies to be. I'm due my baby 10 June 2017, currently 5 weeks 5 days, super excited & nervous in one 😁

Congrats Kitana and Blisa!

I still don't feel sick, just sore boobs and mega ridiculously tired. Just want the weekend so I can sleep. Doesn't help that I am up 3 or 4 times a night to pee. I mean really, where is it all coming from? It's not like I'm drinking more in evenings!

Thank you �� bit worried now though, just helped an elderly couple with their suitcases at work and they were on the heavy side. Hope I've not done anything!
So paranoid about every little thing ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back