Another hospital trip

I am with everyone else Tweety.

Don't see this diagnosis as something bad, it's if it wasn't diagnosed you could be in real trouble???? Knowing is always better than not knowing IMO.

Aaron is a fighter and he'll cope with this like he copes with everything else. So will you hun

xxxxxxxxx

Yes, its good we've got an early diagnosis, as it causes developmental regression, so hopefully the treatment will work and we wont get any regression.

I can't tell you how hard it is to watch the seizures, yes I have to be strong for him, but a piece of my heart breaks everytime he has one.

He's having 6+ seizures a day, and he gets upset by them - he notices them and they cause him distress.

I just want to send your , your hubby and that amazing little boy the biggest snuggles . I can imagine how difficult it must be thank god you noticed it early and I hope you can come through the next two weeks and Aaron stays his happy little self x

Just caught up on today tweety. Hugs to you oh and Aaron. You will get through this you such an inspiration to other mums on here.
xx

Lots of people say this phrase when pregnant "I don't care what I'm having as long as they are healthy" please remember that ... I'm so envious of those with healthy babies.

When they cry, refuse to sleep, aren't walking, talking or doing what you want them to. Please remember your baby is healthy, you've already won a lottery!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Thank you for sharing this with us, puts everything into perspective. Thinking of you and your family xx

Iv just caught up on this, you are a fantastic strong mummy, you will get through this. Hugs xx

Just seen this!, im sorry to hear you and Aaron are going through a rough patch at the moment :(

Hopefully once the medicine takes control you'll have your beautiful little prince back :)

Sending lots of love and thoughts your way :)

Lots of people say this phrase when pregnant "I don't care what I'm having as long as they are healthy" please remember that ... I'm so envious of those with healthy babies.

When they cry, refuse to sleep, aren't walking, talking or doing what you want them to. Please remember your baby is healthy, you've already won a lottery!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Thank you for sharing this with us, puts everything into perspective. Thinking of you and your family xx

:hugs: my god tweety you really word things well . Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back