Another 2ww.....whos with me this time?

Good luck wilma!

These spots are HUGE!!! I thought it was possibly from holiday and wearing suncream everyday,
Since I've been back I've swapped to Oil free moisturiser and cleanser - but my spots have only come up really since saturday and I would have been about 3/4DPO by then - is that too soon to get spots relating to PG?

Thanks bonny!

No I wouldnt think thats too early at all...I think once things start happening and the hormones kick in anything is possible! Oooh sounds good Mrs xxx

Oh I really hope its our turn this month!

Fingers crossed for all of us waiting!!!

I hope so too Bonny...i think of all of us who joined around the same time or who have been TTC around the same time, were the only ones still waiting for our BFP's ;-(

PLEASE let this be our turn.....xxx

I know what you mean hun - Its feels like we've been left on the shelf!

At least we are still here together and I've got a feeling we will both move over to Tri1 together too - whenever that might be!!!

Sigh - room for one more on that shelf?

Ah its not so bad then - at least there are 3 of us now!!
Welcome to the shelf Clem!

Ah welcome to the shelf Clem and move over bonny we will sit this one together the three of us!! Sigghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I hope your right Bonny that would be lovely! xxx

Sitting in the corner waiting on the witch to arrive :oooo:.

I am now 4 days late and have started getting AF pains this morning, so just sitting here waiting on her arriving any time now.

Last edited:
Oh well looks like Im out ladies....that bit of brown slime I founf last night when wiping has turned into red although still only when wiping but this is it for me shes on her way!!!

Not amused after the pain my boobs have given me this time! Grrrrrrrrrrrr..oh well its time to visit the Drs now its been 6 months!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test....lets see some more BFPs! xxxx

oh well looks like im out ladies....that bit of brown slime i founf last night when wiping has turned into red although still only when wiping but this is it for me shes on her way!!!

Not amused after the pain my boobs have given me this time! Grrrrrrrrrrrr..oh well its time to visit the drs now its been 6 months!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test....lets see some more bfps! Xxxx
(((hugs))) xxxxxx

So sorry the witch got you Wilma! Fingers crossed the dr's can pin point whats going on and can get it sorted in time for you to get a BFP next month!

Oh well looks like Im out ladies....that bit of brown slime I founf last night when wiping has turned into red although still only when wiping but this is it for me shes on her way!!!

Not amused after the pain my boobs have given me this time! Grrrrrrrrrrrr..oh well its time to visit the Drs now its been 6 months!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test....lets see some more BFPs! xxxx

I hope you get answers at the doctors, sorry the witch got you in the end :hug:.

Ahhh Wilma im really gutted for you, i hope the Drs see you quickly xxx

Hard luck Wilma, let's hope the drs is more positive, I think you all need to budge over though, I'm there waiting on the shelf with you!

Thanks ladies....Im actually ok about it this time...think with everything going on with DH Im kinda pre-occupied!

Hop up Binzy and join the shelf sitters!!! lol xxx

Glad you are ok Wilma, well i gave in this morning and done a test with first response it was not with fmu and i got a bfn. The witch is not due till monday, but i aint expecting a miracle this month due to a few problems lol.

Good luck everyone else :)

Thanks Snoop! Fingers crossed she doesnt get you and you get a fat one! lol xxx

Sorry she got you wilma, Fingers crossed that the doctors are helpfull and you get your BFP soon x x x x

thanks Bonny....hope so! Hope your well...hows the SS going? Wow 10 BFPs this month thats great isnt it!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back