• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another 2ww.....whos with me this time?

I hope not ladies...while Im loving being up here on the shelf with you all I hope it snaps and we all get knocked off...or should I say up....lol xxx

I am unsure if i am out or not lol, there has been a lot of weird things going on and i started another thread on it so i did not clog up this one, anyway a quick update

13dpo - started spotting with a mixture of red and brown and gooey at times (sorry tmi), with really bad cramps and by the evening the cramps were easing slightly and the sickness started.

Today 14dpo and suppose to start my period, i have had little dots of spotting brown, very tired and very bloated and being sick. But only mild pain under my belly button area now and again :)

I am putting it down to a bug though with the sickness and sore stomach due to getting another bfn. So another dodgy period for me lol.

Last edited:
Oh sounds promising Mrs...any news today? xxx

Hi Wilma, well i have no spotting today, still being sick and really tired, the kids were saying to me that i was looking really pale when i got up lol. The good thing is that the belly is still swollen :lol:
I am not sure when to test again though.

I managed to get the docs appointment brought forward to next tues so hope to get answer about the swollen belly if anything :)

How are you doing?

Started spotting again just the once this afternoon, and god i am so fed up being sick lol. Roll on next tues when i can find out about the swollen belly, now the sickness and negative tests :eh: plus the other symptoms, i am starting to think i making my self get these symptoms if that pssible :lol:

hey snoop.....sorry your still having a poo time of it all but good your seeing Dr soon! Hopefully you will get some answers ehh!!

Yeah Im good thanks....still confused about short cycles as Ive only just properly finished AF yesterday after thinking we were going to be able to do the horizontal mumbo last night only to find I was still streaking a bit! All gone now tho and raring to go lol!
BUT...according to my ticker again Im due to ovulate again in two days and Ive only just finished AF!!! So getting frustrated about the short cycles but like one of the others pointed out its more cycles to TTC too so I should twist! lol xxx

Lol that a good way to look at it, glad you are doing ok, maybe try bedding everyday that way for sure you won't miss your ovulation time :)

I have not had spotting since yesterday afternoon, just that tiny spot, still have the sickness and started getting the occasional sharp pain across my breast and it is taken me ages to fall asleep at night even though i am knackered, i am starting to think when i should test again or if there is any point. My friend says she thinks it is IB i am not sure though.

Here loads of babydust for july :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hmmmm well if your a couple of days late now its a good sign so yeah I would def test again in a couple of days....and if what your having isnt normal for you then I would say thats a pretty good sign too so fingers crossed for you and your BFP soon! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back