FX there's still time this month

leeleeKitty

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am on CD 17. Been TTC since May and started using OPKs last month. Was totally convinced that last month was definitely our month but alas... sigh... AF appeared. was totally gutted. As things turned out this month I haven't been able to use OPks to track when I'm OVing - I have been really busy and away from home so I havn't been getting my hopes up about this being THE month. DH and I have been able to bd a few times last weekend but this week at work was CRAY - Z!! SO I imagine the extra stress from work won't have helped much. I was beginning to think that this has been a completely wasted month, until this morning when i went to the loo, I had EWCM. I googled to see the whole craic about EWCM and apparently ovulation occurs 24 - 48 hrs after you have EWCM - although its important to bd when you have EWCM. So I'm a bit cheered up as maybe I'm not out this month after all!! Fingers crossed!! Does anyone know any good websites to chart OV dates?

Ooh fingers crossed sounds like you have done everything possible to catch the egg hun :D if you click on my cycle ticker you can do your own to track your cycles and ovulation etc :D good luck xx

How do you add the tickers to your profile? xxx

if you click on one of mine, it will take you to the page, you then need to personalise it then copy and paste the bb code in the edit signature part of your profile :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back