Another 2ww.....whos with me this time?

Haha nothing wrong with a bit of over indulgance now and then :D xxx

I'm with you, think I ovulated at the weekend but we didn't get much BDing in so not a lot of chance :-( But then who knows..it only takes one go I suppose...

Hey PP...yep hasnt it come around fast this time...mind Im on a short cycle this time around if last month was anything to go by 23 days so I couldnt believe that I was tickered to OV the last day that AF was here! As it happens I Ovd a bit later on the 9th so heres hoping!

Fingers crossed ladies!! xxx

how do i work my 2 ww?
af due 30/6 by test ovulated tues/wed?

well woke up this morning with the migraine still, but better than it was last night.
no cramps, but can feel mild ones now.
as af hasn't arrived i took a test this morning and it was a bfn. Just as i expected, disappointed as usual, even though i knew my chances this month were slimmer than usual.argh. now to wait the arrival of af!

However, the tests were BOGOF so if af still hasnt arrived by the end of the weekend, i'll test again.

how do i work my 2 ww?
af due 30/6 by test ovulated tues/wed?

Hey Deborah....if you Ovulated on tue wed you just count 14 days from then and test.... Basically your luteat phase (the time after your AF is usually the same amount of time give or take a day or two....so that usually stays the same...and on average (apparently) you AF arrives around 14 days after you Ovulate...hence thats your 2week wait....so you should be due af around 30th June and can potentially test around then too! Good luck and stick around in here for a bit of symptom spotting...xxx

Well Im now 8dpo....and had nothing much in the way of symptoms the last few days other than last two days had few sharp nippy twinges in ovary so who knows.
Today the sides of my boobs are starting to become tender so I think thats AF getting ready to make an appearance as that seems to be whats always happening now! Got few twisty pains in ovary area too atm and in general just feel uuurrrgghhhhh! But put that down to UTI still haging around and fatigue kicking crap out of me atm and sleeping lots again!
Not at all tempted to test this month....and only have 3 hpts to going to wait!

Were going away again tomorrow with inlaws so wont be testing when their around....so will hang fire till get back and test on 23rd unless the witch shows up!

Whats everyone elses symptoms? xxx

Im 6dpo and still having cramps and my boobs are getting really tender, especially nipple area and have got creamy CM (sorry tmi). Ive also had a twingy pain in my right ovary like you described wilma! Fingers crossed it will be a good month xxx

Oh sounding good Nat....yes def hoping for another good month for us all....BFP's all round!! lol xxx

Hey ladies...sorry, I am going to jump on your 2ww bandwagon here, hope you dont mind cos my 2ww is actually just ending, due on tomorrow/Saturday!!
I haven't really had too many symptoms the past week but before that I had achey boobs, spots on my chest and jawline, weird cramps etc...all I'm getting now is AF pains and the occassional twinge in my boobs so I'm not holding out much hope...I have been feeling sick and a bit dizzy too the last couple of days and today I'm having AF pains but really low down, where my ovaries are and I dont normally get it that low, its usually just my belly...But I think I'm clutching at straws and if she dont turn up tonight she'll no doubt be there in the morning...did a test this morning and got BFN...not a good sign!
Good luck ladies....
xxxxx

Glad to have you in here Jarjar, your not out yet, just keep those fingers crossed xxx

im in my 2 ww af due 30/6

hope i get my bfp this month

great to have you here jarjar...hope your BFP is just hiding and will jump out in the next couple of days!!

Good luck everyone....Im away tomorrow till sunday and not testing till at least wed....Af due then I think! But really think Im out already as got sore boobs again like Ive had every month....never say never tho ehh!! xxx

cd32 for me here. no af. symptoms are: cramping, persistent and niggling, ever since just before af due. i keep thinking af has turned up...but nothing. i'm also into my 3rd day of migraine, that is really beginning to get me down. gonna poas on sunday if af hasnt turned up by then.

good luck to everyone, and a good weekend to all x

I am 5 dpo now and god my breast are killing me, even if my arm brushes against it or i lie the wrong way i get really bad pains and i woke up at 4am bursting for the toilet, i usually sleep right through till the morning till it is time too get up for the kids or work.
I don't know if this a sign or not because i have done a lot of gardening the last 2 days and i am just putting down to a strain possibly since it could be to early for symptoms.
Anyone else had these symptoms 5 dpo?

Thanks in advance

Well Im pooped! Was really bad on wed night lots of spasms during the night again and felt poo! then last night I was still awake at 3.10am....felt really awful took temp and had shot up to 98.4 so thinking UTI infection still hanging around...so Im not even thinking much about SSpotting at the moment just feel so yukkkkkkkk! testing Wed if AF not showed up by then tho!

Im away this afternoon for the weekend and going to completely forget about it al....(maybe) lol Good luck ladies!

Have a fab break wilma - it will help take your mind off things!

I am just starting my 2ww, our cycles were on top of eachother before and now look at us - you with a really short one and me with a really long one!!!

FIngers crossed for you all due to test soon x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back