Another 2WW....whos with me?

Hope you 2WW girls all get your BFP's this time round, fingers crossed for all of you!

Good luck puzzle I hope you get your this month too....and thanks JJmum hope your well xxxx

Hi everyone :)

I've got four day left of my 2WW...:S soo tempted, but have no signs of AF and i feel oddly contented to wait ( i have no idea why, maybe its cos i know deep down its not gonna happen:( )

Have been away with DH for a week :) We went caravaning..wooo lots of :bd::bd: just incase wee eggy was late...lol mostly just for fun haha!

But then i come back and march has been a good month! :O

Good luck to everyone testing soon :dust: xxxxxx

Really hope this is your month Wilma xx hugs to you xxxx

Good luck girls!

Yes Wilma, I'll iron too! I'm not very good at it so it'll take AGES! exactly what I need.

So so so tempted to test today. Sometimes my cycle is 28 days sometimes it's 30 so I'm waiting for cd29 but tomorrow is cd28 & I really want to test!

I don't think I have any symptoms though. I have ibs & yesterday it was terrible but I was convinced it was my period on the way. We'll see. :)

Hey Angel....you never know chilling out away this month may have just put you in the right frame of mind......hope so......cant wait till we all start testing again....Im mega chilled atm so hope I can last till 31st/1st to test.....I bet I wont mind but hey ho!! BFP's everyone xxxx

Hey Kizzi did you test today??? God I get so excited when everyone else is testing too lol xxx

I tested yesterday morning but it was BFN. I shouldn't have done it really, and I was trying to take a shower at the same time so I'm wondering if dripping on it messed it up :lol: I feel fairly relaxed about it though. Cd28 today & haven't tested. Might do it tomorrow if there's no sign of AF.

Good luck to everyone else :)

Good luck to everyone in their 2ww. I have 6 days left of the 2ww. I dont think its going to be my month but we have managed to :bd: lots this month so have got my fingers crossed...but not going to consider testing until i know for sure af is late.

I've got a feeling AF is on the way. So annoyed. I'm sure next time I go to the loo it'll be here.

Hi Wilma

According to my ticker I am ovulating today so will start 2WW wait 2moro!

We have been BD alot this month, well more than every other month so I'm hoping that we can get our BFP! Finding it hard to gather enough energy to BD every night after work and putting DD to bed.

FX for all you ladies!!

xx

Last edited:
Awww Kizzi hopefully it was just oo soon for anything to show.....and everything crossed the witch stays away for you xxxxx

Frankie247 your very good not testing yet I know by this time next week I will prob be up the wall although atm Im really calm about not testing etc etc.....ahh fingers crossed for you tho xxxx

Oh fingers crossed chelly.....hopefully this is your month me dear.....ah its stressfull isnt it but so exciting getting round to the to the 2ww again....I must admit I cant believe Im here again its gone so fast.....I cant believe is nearing the end of march!! I thought I would cave in after one months BFN!!

Good luck to you and all of us tcc and waiting for our BFP this time!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back