Coping with the 2ww

chellieboo

Reaction score
Can someone please give me some advice on how to get through the 2ww without going crazy??

The first month we started trying my AF was late and I got really excited, but we were on holiday so thought I'd wait until we got back to test. unfortunately the evil AF arrived the day before we came home and I don't think I've ever been more disappointed.

So this time (3rd month of trying) I want to try not to get my hopes up...help me please!!
:wall:

Hi Chellieboo, best way I rekon, is to keep busy at work and make sure that you plan loads of social things at the weekend. Last weekend I was in London visiting friends till late sat, then swimming teachers life saving update course on sunday, and chilled out with hubbie sunday afernoon and evening. i found the weekend just flew by. Also, get yourself into a really good book, something you can't put down, then whenever you start thinking about pregnancy, start reading. I know the 2ww can be hell, I've only been TTC 2months and it's already getting to me! xx

i guess keep busy and get on with things...the more you look for symptoms the moer you will find but they are so simular to pm symtoms...easier said than done i know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back