• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another 2ww.....whos with me this time?

Hey Bonny thanks had a great time! yeah how weird is that ehh opposite end of the month for our 2ww now lol! Good luck tho Mrs you still using preseed? xx

Ok Ladies of the 2WW.....whats your symptoms atm?

Im now 12dpo.....Fri/Sat/Sun (8dpo) Ive had AF type cramps and JEEEEZZZZZ my boobs are soooo sore! I usually get sore and tender around the sides on the run up to AF but this Ive got the most painful sensation towards my nipples as well as around the sides too so obvisouly Im hoping this is a good sign!

Had a couple of episodes of feeling sickly literally as soon as Ive eaten and had loads of dizziness the last few days....of course all of these can be pre AF and M.E symptoms but as per Im keeping everything crossed!

Im not sure for def when AF is due but going by 14 days after I ovulated would bring me to 23rd ish!

So whats your symptoms and how many DPO are you? xxx

Hi wilma hope you had a nice break, your symptoms look good

At 5dpo my breast are killing me, even if my arm brushes against it or i lie the wrong way i get really bad pains and i woke up at 4am bursting for the toilet, i usually sleep right through till the morning till it is time too get up for the kids or work.

6dpo - still sore breats and nipples, up for the loo again early hours of the morning

7 dpo- feeling tired and a sick feeling after drinking fizzy juice. up for the loo again a silly hours of the morning haha. More hungry through the day. felt tugging below my belly button and had a pain in my right side more towards my back though.

Today 8dpo - i have been fine but my stomach has went solid and sticking out a bit hmmm strange one. needing the loo more through the day,
I am not due af till the 28th.

Wow that all sounds very good too Snoop fingers crossed ehh....Ive really been trying not to SSpot this time and had done ok until the boob thing kicked in and OUCH!!!

Wow I forgot, yesterday when we were having BBQ bangers for breakfast I had a drink of Sprite with my sausage sarnie and as soon as I had finished by breakfast and drink I went in our caravan and threw it up...(sorry tmi)....and yeah also had a bit of pulling from what feels like the inside of my belly bitton area...wow Ive been trying not to SSpot but the boobs especially are mental atm!

Ohh fingers crossed for us both ehh....
According to my dates I should be due AF today but I have an usually short cycle last month so Im just thinking wait and see... I have only one EC hpt, one CB plus and a couple of asda own brand so Im def not testing before wed....but never say never...lol I know what im like! lol xxx

I was not going to symptom spot either but it just seems to happen lol, I am managing to stay away from pregnancy test at the moment lol, You sound like you could be pregnant, fingers crossed for you.

I am glad i am not the only one that had pulling in my stomach i thought i was going off my head lol. I am not sure what going on with the hard stomach all of a sudden its usually wobbly well has been the last time and i thought i was then haha.

I have FX for you, If you test early let me know how you get on :)

I might have to get the doc's to check out the solid belly and the pain that i had yesterday in bed.

Last edited:
Ah its so hard not to when you get stuff that hurts! lol But keeping fingers crossed although trying to be realistic too but we will see and yeah def will let you know if I test early! lol

Hmmmm wonder waht the hard sensation is....arnt our bodies peculiar! lol

Yup had pulling quite a bit again last couple of days...think with being away Ive not really taken much notice and not till someone else mentions stuff I think OMG Ive had that too! lol Ha how crazy are we TTC'ers! lol xxx

Looks like we will be in serious symptom spotting now :lol: I am not going to test till at least sunday or monday if i can hold out that long lol.

Absolutley! ha will keep you posted lol!

I think Im out but thats only me being gloomy to try and not get my hopes up but i def have lots of symptoms and Im feeling very similar to how i did when i got pregnant and MC in April so Im really hoping this is it for us and its a sticky! lol but yes some definate SSpotting going to be taking place now I think! lol xx

It looking promising for you both, hope you both get a big fat sticky bfp. Not much happening with me apart from being 3 days late. Still not testing till next week just so i don't get disappointed again.

Good luck Wilma and Snoop and everyone else on the 2ww :)

Well still the same for me fatigue, tender boobs, stomach cramps and creamy CM. Tbh im not holding out much hope, this is pretty much how i feel every month when AF is due. If i dont get my hopes up then i cant be dissapponted! How is everyone else getting on?xxx

Hi there, I've just got AF symptoms I think, sore boobs, twinges and was so very narky this weekend.
Still, not due on till next Saturday so there's time yet ..like the rest of you I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up but its sooo hard. Let's hope the wait is over soon, one way or the other!

Argh how unfair is it that PG and AF symptoms are so god damn similar! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Well Ive been really good so far and not ordered any more tests as I usually just become a POAS in the 2ww....

Ive been to a family birthday tonight and all I could think was 'my boobs are killing me'.... lol so if Im not pregnant I will want to know why! lol

All I know is that for whatever reason I feel 'different' and my boobs never hurt like this!

Its always around the sides and never nipples and ive got some sort of pain thing going on!
Still getting dizzy too!

Peeing lots more but again this could be the end of the UTI from last weekend!

So what im confused about is that last month I had Af on 5th may and then again on 28th may giving me a 23 day cycle...so after Ovulating on 9th June....14 days on from then is when I usually get AF so thats 23rd Af should be here! So i suppose I could still have a longer cycle and get AF anyway but will just ahve to wait and see!!

Good luck ladies some promising symptoms amongst us all but like you all say if we try not to get our hopes up too much they cant be dashed! xxx

Well I did a PG test last night and to my suprise got a faint positive!Still not getting me hopes up but fingers crossed :D xxx

Well I did a PG test last night and to my suprise got a faint positive!Still not getting me hopes up but fingers crossed :D xxx

Oh nat thats great....im sure it will only get darker as the days go on and m keeping everything crossed for you....yeyyy!! xxx

Ah Franki just seen your post of last week sorry the witch got you xxxx

Well today boobs still sore but for some reason I feel like AF is on her way...dont know why as yesterday I felt very 'different' and not at all like she was about to arrive....I just think I dont want to get my hopes up and find her arriving again so convince myself shes on her way!!

Boobs still sore and tender although feels more around the sides today which isnt a good sign considering how much nipple area was hurting last few days, feel a bit sickly this morning, pretty much no CM at all this morning but last night had what looked like a bit of EWCM?? Anyone???

So Ive checked and rechecked ticker dates on a couple of other calculators and they all said AF was due yesterday given the cycle info from last month....but I had an exceptionally short cycle last time so I may end up going back to anywhere from 23 to 29 days this time i just never know as two months have never been the same althogh apart from MC month, I have never been longer that 29 days! Arghhhh man this is sooooo horrible having to wait, hope, then be dissapointed when she turns up!!

Damn you AF!
xx

Sounds really promising for you all.

Well i am now in 9dpo and still holding out to test, I have alot of CM today and feeling tired but that can be the heat doing that and have cold symptoms and a cold sore and it summer :wall2:and sore nipples today, still have the hard tummy lol.

Congratulations :dance:

wishing all the best to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back