An awkward situation.

The best thing happened the other day. She sent out a group text to 5 other mums including me from the school trying to arrange like a mums meal out, and she was just making such a big deal out of the whole scenario, she has majorly pissed off everyone invited because she just makes dramas out of things that are the simplest to organise, and now they are all saying shes a right pain in the ass and they aren't going on this meal! I am SO glad everyone else has seen the side that I see of her, she really is an utter nightmare. She still keeps pushing for a play date and I just keep refusing! She tried to link arms with me when we walked out from dropping the kids into school, and i just pulled away! So awkward!!!

MAJOR UPDATE!!!

She text me completely out of the blue on Thursday evening whilst I was away.

It said "hi I don't like that the dynamics of our relationship have changed recently and wish to discuss this with you".

I was like bloody hell how formal can you get lol! And I just replied asking what was bothering her and she kept insisting that I meet her face to face to "discuss this matter".

I just said look I'm away, if somethings clearly bothering you then just text me it now!

She said, "because i am friends with your finances ex's mum it's creating a divide between us" Hahahaha and I didn't even remember they knew each other!!

She went on and on and on about it over text so I actually told her what was bothering me about her like the full on stuff and I'm not comfortable with lots of physical contact :rofl: and she actually replied with "keep away from me and my son you nasty nasty girl" :rofl: :rofl:

So that's clearly how she handles the truth!! Bare in mind she's mid 40's and I'm 25. Absolutely psychotic, I'm sooooo glad to finally be rid of her!!!

Can you bloody believe she said I was nasty just by telling her I'm not really keen on being so full on with someone and that was her response I just can't get my head around it lol! I didn't once get angry or swear or say anything that could have been taken out of line.

So at least my suspicions were confirmed and she really is a nutter. Well glad to be rid of her!

Omg definitely well rid!!! I am like you really and would have felt awkward saying to her about not wanting to be friends. When I was in my late teens I ended up going out with a guy for 7 weeks who I didn't like purely because I'd kissed him on a night out and then felt too guilty to tell him I wasnt interested haha.

Glad you've managed to say your piece now though and she really does sound like a total nutter!! "Our relationship..." wtf is she on??!!

She sounds like one of those people you see in thriller films who ends up killing someone and stealing their life haha xxx

Omg definitely well rid!!! I am like you really and would have felt awkward saying to her about not wanting to be friends. When I was in my late teens I ended up going out with a guy for 7 weeks who I didn't like purely because I'd kissed him on a night out and then felt too guilty to tell him I wasnt interested haha.

Glad you've managed to say your piece now though and she really does sound like a total nutter!! "Our relationship..." wtf is she on??!!

She sounds like one of those people you see in thriller films who ends up killing someone and stealing their life haha xxx

Haha yeah I really didn't know how to approach the subject but she did it for me hahaha!!

Oh my god my fiancé said that - he was like "careful she doesn't stab you in the playground" because she has secondary infertility problems and I know she's weird about me being pregnant so Adams worried she will harm me in some way :rofl: God help me on the playground when the kids go back to school!

I know "our relationship" part scared me so much I was like relationship?! Jeez!! Thank god that's over now!

Eeesh she definitely sounds a bit psycho - at least on the playground there will be plenty of other people around! And hopefully she will keep clear now you've said how you feel.

Some people have a really warped perception of reality! And no idea how friendships usually work (/relationships lol).

Xx

Haha tell me about it - not normal and now I know why she hasn't got any friends and people don't seem to get to close to her lol xx

Good you got rid of her! Your 'relationship', what kind of creep is she?

Tell me about it, it's driving me mental lol today when I got to the school she pounced on me and said "oh I didn't see you walk up" effing liar because I walked past her car and saw her still in it and I know she spotted me because as I went passed she then got out and pretended not to see me LOL then once the kids had come out, she started banging on about what evening I could do this week blah blah and I just said "evenings aren't good for me at the moment I'm very busy" and she continued to say "in that case you'd better get the diary out and book us in hadn't you" AHHH I just said "not right now but thanks."

Jeez it's tiring. I might in all seriousness move Sofia's school closer to where I live anyway lol she's not at her catchment school due to us moving late last year so that would bloody solve it wouldn't it! Xx

Unless she follows you!
From what you say I wouldn't be hugely surprised!

Hey lex, im no help as I have a mate exactly like this! Drives me nuts!!! If you find out how to do it nicely, let me know :)

Oh my ive just spotted a later post and her reply to you!! Your well shot of that one !!

Oh my god! She's an absolute bloody nutter!

Oh goody. Glad shes gone.

What a nutter, and how selfish stay away from me and my son. Whats next S wont be allowed to talk to him? What a weirdo.

Glad you confronted it head on. I couldnt be messing about like that. Id have prob sent a sarcy reply and said should I bring a union rep to this meeting :rofl:

I still think she fancied you :p :lol:

xxxx

FFSSSSSS

Now all she does is post stupid stuff on facebook for the world to see (except me of course because she couldnt delete and block me quicker) all about our falling out :rofl:

3 people have messaged me regarding it because of the childish shit shes putting on Facebook... How bloody silly can she get?!?!?!?!

I am tempted to text her just so she knows how childish she is being and others are aware of it, but I don't know how to put it lol.

Jenni sorry there's no nice way of putting it to these kinds of people, unless you just back away slowly and try not to get murdered in the process, shes a proper nut job this woman is, it was days ago why the hell keep going on and on about it on facebook :rofl: especially when shes twice my age.

GOD SAKE i probably wont here the end of this now.

If she follows me I will knock her out before she gets a chance to swing a knife at me :rofl:

Oh.my.god you're kidding??? Is she 14???? What the actual hell?

Do you know what she's said?

I can't quite get my head around it all. She must have some mental health issues surely? Are you going to say something? I'd be tempted to. At least anyone who actually knows her will know how stupid it all is.
Xxx

Oh.my.god you're kidding??? Is she 14???? What the actual hell?

Do you know what she's said?

I can't quite get my head around it all. She must have some mental health issues surely? Are you going to say something? I'd be tempted to. At least anyone who actually knows her will know how stupid it all is.
Xxx

She posts statuses saying "people are bitches" blah blah blah then she shares loads of those quote things and they are HILARIOUS because they coulsn't be more aimed at me if she tried, they are all about being "better than other people" and "women should unite, get rid of the haters" etc and yes SHE IS 40 FRIGGING 5!!!!!

I reckon she is a bit mental and not right to be honest, she is completely OTT and eccentric and just the type of person to not let go of a situation.

I am SO tempted to text but I really don't know what the hell to say.. was thinking something along the lines of "I am getting slightly irritated having people message me sending me screenshots of your childish facebook posts, please refrain from doing so as it is old news now" or something like that but I want to be clever about this lol xxx

Jeez. I really have no words!

I am rubbish at witty retorts but will have a think!!

It's just so insane. Not only is she acting like she's back at school, she's also acting as if you were best of friends and that you have hideously betrayed her in some way. She barely even knows you? And you don't owe her anything!!

Xxx

Id perhaps if anything message: hello a few people have been messaging me that your putting some negative things towards me on facebook. Do you have anything to address? As shes blocked you and you cant see it. If she starts who said what dont entertain it, itll end up getting messier. If she hasnt said anything about you direct then Id probably dingy her and not give her any time of day. I had someone on fb do it to me and I wrote something and they denied it being about me and I was full of myself so, tread carefully :lol:

Known the creepo shes probably wanting a reaction from you.

Whats been happening on the playground, or are the kids still off for easter?

xxxx

Last edited:
So.... First day back at school today and I saw her of course. She just stood on her own on the playground.

I was sorting Sofia's coat out and didn't even notice her handbag on the table next to me. She looked at me like I was about to rob her and snatched her handbag away like I had made a grab for it and huffed very loudly and rolled her eyes! Hahahaha!!

So that was that. Lol. Her husband always does the school run on a Wednesday so I guess we will see how he feels if he says hello because I get on with him very well and I think even he thinks she's a nutter sometimes he just stares at her when she's talking in disbelief if she's with him .... So that's tomorrow's story!

I didn't text her in the end, but another friend that knows her messaged me with screen shots of messages from the psycho to my friend starting to be clingy and begging for friendship with her now, my friend has a 7 year old girl and an 11 year old girl and she's begging them to go round and play with her 5 year old son .... Fucking odd. So at least the buck has been passed to her now :rofl: it just goes to show she really is just desparate for friendship but she doesn't actually know how to maintain friends

Just catching up with this...omg can't believe she text you that and is now behaving this way! X

Don't text her. The only thing to do with people this insane and unstable is to ignore them completely. I feel horrible for her kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back