stupid b****!!!

niknaks

Reaction score
well dont know if the title should be for me or the stupid lady at work. as some of you will know ive been finding it hard tellin my mum mainly because of my dad passing away in june and im asian bla bla bla so was meant to tell her this weekend just gone but she had some friends over and needs cheering uo so was gonna tell her yesterday after work. unfortunately on saturday i bumped into a colleague from work and she said she had her teeth taken out so was asking her if she knew if you can get a tooth extracted whilst pregnant cos shes got 2 kids. and from that she guessed so i told her my mum doesnt know im gonna tell her the weekend and she said she wouldnt say anything but i dont know if she thought i told her already or shes just got a big mouth and she went and congratulated my mum and work yday (me and my mum work together) i couldnt believe it , i thought she would of at least asked me if i told her but no. then my mum called on her lunch break and asked me so i burst into tears and everything came out and she was surprisingly ok about it. even told her it was a little boy. she just said she was disappointed im not married and only have a year left at uni, but i explained that uni were gonna help me out and ive got upto 2 years to complete. she was just like she would never have kicked me out and she only said it too scare me when i was younger and that me and my sis are the only close family she has left after my dad and we have to support each other. im so glad its out in the open now and feel like i can be more open with her. but mind you she did ask me how it happened (i was on the pill :-s but she didnt know that either) which was a bit awkward x

Awww hun that sucks that the big mouth cow blabbed! If you wasn't pregnant I would say slap her! But on the bright side your mum knows now and she can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy with you x x x

i know i cant believe her. i will be having serious words with her when i see her next. at least i now know not to tell her anything again. yeah feels like a huge weights off my shoulders. not gonna push her too much ill take it at her pace xx

Oh god what a stupid woman, how dare she. I have to say I am dismayed at your mums reaction though, why do people have to be married? Its not the cardinal sin anymore, I sont see it as wrong cos I was unmarried when i had my first child.
I have friends that have done uni fine when pregnant - youl be find dont worry!!!! I hope your mum perks up as your pregnancy progresses.

I am so pleased you told your mum and that she took it really well! I knew she would! I bet secretly she's really excited even if she is a little disappointed by the circumstances (i am too about my own pregnancy!) As for the lady who told, give her a slap from me! Silly cow!

i agree saraian, my mum is a bit backwards in her way of thinking were Goan and catholic so shes a bit stuck in her ways. but surprised she took it so well. and also surprised she didnt notice. my sis was like i could have gone into my labour and she wouldnt have noticed lol. me and my oh do wanna get married but only after lil mans here. dont wanna have a shotgun wedding. want people to see us get married because we love each other not because were having a baby. as for that women she is definetly a complete cow but in a way she did do me a favour. but from now on just gonna walk the other way when i see her but only after i have a few words first. i hate 2 faced people. x

Bloody annoying about that silly cow at work, but fantastic that your mum now knows and has reacted so well to it! I'm sure the more she gets used to the idea of the various circumstances the more thrilled she will feel about having a little grandson soon!

thanx susanne. yeah i hope so, plus shes got 2 girls so im hoping having a little boy around will be something different and exciting for her. x

Good grief, some people just can't help themselves. What a bigmouth cow. Surely most *sensible* people would exercise caution and not mention it _just in case_?

Ah well, it's out in the open now and at least your mum took the news about as well as you could hope! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back