An awkward situation.

Hehe! But a mutual friend May comment on it and then she'll see it :lol:

Hehe! But a mutual friend May comment on it and then she'll see it :lol:

Unfortunately facebook got clever about this sort of thing and anything a blocked person posts doesn't get seen at all by the person that is blocked otherwise I would do it lol xx If a mutual friend posted it then it would help haha x

Wow just had a bit of morning reading and came across this! What a nightmare!!

My only suggestion to rid yourself of putting any energy or thought towards this women would be to definitely ignore all her behaviour and not respond to any texts or anything if she does contact and also tell your mutual friends not to pass on any more info about her FB posts as its just as likely she's talking about someone else she's upset and people like her feed off response and attention and if she gets any idea that you're hearing about her FB profile she'll feed off that too.

I'd just say to the other mums that your really not interested in her FB and just want to be kept out of it and concentrate on your own family and for them not to feel the need to update you with what she's been up to.

Hope you've had some rest from it over the past couple of days x

Luckily she just blanks me at school now its wayyyyy better like that, I hope so much she doesn't try and apologise or make up because I will be telling her where to go if she does, I am really enjoying the peace, and I feel free!

I also have more free rein to speak to other parents which sounds ridiculous but she was so bitchy about other mums it made me feel like I had to just stand with her all the time but now I have made more mum friends which is amazing in a week of her being out my life lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back