An awkward situation.

Yeah I just left it in the end, shes neurotic in the school now like over the top trying to laugh and talk to people and it is so embarrassing to watch!!

Eesh cringe :-/ let her get on with it. I feel sorry for the next person she latches onto! Xxx

funnily enough one of my friends who knows her has found her latching onto her now so I am clear! hahaha! good luck to her! xx

Haha oh dear!!
It's sad really, she's probably lonely but completely going the wrong way about making friends! :-/ xxx

The woman clearly sounds like she has a lot of issues that she needs help for. In some ways it sounds like she is overcompensating for something but she needs to tred very carefully because you would have had every right to have had her done with harassment!

funnily enough one of my friends who knows her has found her latching onto her now so I am clear! hahaha! good luck to her! xx

I was going to say she'll probably find someone else to latch onto- she's very needy x

The woman clearly sounds like she has a lot of issues that she needs help for. In some ways it sounds like she is overcompensating for something but she needs to tred very carefully because you would have had every right to have had her done with harassment!

I was thinking the same thing, there must be an underlying issue for her to be this insecure and overpowering... but I guess she can only help herself. Yeah she goes on about other people that "stalk" her but I can imagine she turns it around and makes out she is the one everyone wants a piece of when actually she is just a harassment problem herself!

It wouldn't surprise me if she is already known to the police & has a few harassment cases if not injunctions out against her!

The only person that can help her is her & sounds like she needs to seek some professional help but at the moment she sounds like she is blinkered to the way she is & then when she is called out on her behaviour she goes all defensive & nasty & turns it around to put the negative attention towards someone else.

I don't fancy being the one to tell her she needs medical help though :rofl: I probably would get stabbed! Yeah she does strike me as the type of person that secretly gets in trouble with the police for this sort of behaviour! Lol its laughable now but actually I really feel sorry for the next person she decides to pounce on! xx

She seems like the sort of person who makes up fake profile accounts to snoop. Lol like a teenager.

At least your rid of her now and her mental state can be left up to her husband to bring up to her lol he's probably more than aware being married to her.

xxxx

Sounds like a right nutter!
I would put this as my Facebook profile :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 24
Or .....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 12
And I like this one ......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 13
Oh gosh no your well shot of that nutter! She will eventually do this to the wrong person though & end up getting into serious trouble ......

:rofl: you lot crack me up!!

Someone messaged me YET AGAIN a screen shot of another bloody status to do with it!!! this one written by her not just a meme that shes been posting for weeks LOL I just can' t believe she is still going on about it! God sake - unless of course it isn't actually aimed at me and it is aimed at someone else she has pissed off :rofl:

It won't let me upload any picures to this site for some reason to show you the screen shot of it but I will type it out ;

"when all the gossip has stopped and people fid the truth of a situation wouldn't it be refreshing if the people who listened to the gossip came and apologised for joining in, probably in an ideal world never will happen! the truth always comes out in the end as long as you have truth on your side the rest will fall in. I am on facebook for my family and friends, people that listen to gossip about me and repeat it need not remain on my list so feel free to delete me you will not be missed"

What the hell is that all about?!?!?! In hindsight it hasn't got anything really to do with our row, so it probably isn't aimed at me, because I have only got a couple of friends that know about it and they certainly wouldn't be the type of people to approach her and ask about it lol, everyone I know is too worried to do that in case she latches on!

It possibly has nothing to do with me whatsoever it is just a bit odd that its still going on

With the way she is it could be about bloody anything, sounds like she riles everybody up :looped: put this up :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
problem is she has blocked and deleted me so she won't see it but God I would love to :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back