Amazing!

DebbieM

Reaction score
I've had another awful day with Luke.

We went to clinic this morning as we do every week to get him weighed (he is now 14lb 14.4 oz btw) and then after I dropped Matt off at home, I went to town for a wander. I fed him before we left the car and he was okay for about 20 minutes then hell visited me again.

He screamed the entire time until I picked him up. Everyone was looking and making comments and I honestly wanted to scream at them all to F%@k Off and even smack a few of them in the face. One old man actually turned to look at him and gave us a dirty look and I was fuming! Not a good day to pee me off!!!!

Anyway, I eventually made it back to the car and cried all the way home. I'd text Matt to let him know what an awful time I was having so when I pulled up he came out to help with the shopping I had and with Luke. I sat down and just blubbed.

I'd bought Luke a door bouncer, put him in that and he was okay for about 5-10 minutes then got a bit grumpy so Matt finished work early and we went back to town as I wanted to get a couple of other things anyway. One was a highchair - I think he might like being in one and we bought an insert so he fits in it just perfectly.

Matt's always expressed an interest in a baby carrier for Luke (even before he was born) While we were there we popped to Mothercare and ended up buying one!

We got home and went for a walk to the local park (2 mins from our house) and by the time we had swapped carrying him and were almost home, HE FELL ASLEEP!

I'm stunned. I can't believe it. It's the most peaceful he has looked in over a week LMAO!!!!!

DSC05271.jpg

bless him.

caitlyn loves her carrier too, daz has yet to use it

Awww, bless him!

What an :angel: no one would guess what a pair of lungs he has on him eh!!

No, they bloody wouldn't!

He is so bad I'm even thinking twice about going to the Birmingham meet..... :? :?

don't back out on the meet hon - i'm really looking forward to meeting you :) and none of will mind if luke's being a grouch - there's every chance connor will be the same unless i'm devoting 100% of my attention to him!

fingers crossed the baby bjorn keeps working for you xx

I'm feeling more positive this morning, not sure how long it will last :rotfl: but yesterday I wasn't wanting to do anything!

Ah so sweet, I swear by the carriers, that was the only way I managed to do my weekly shop when Phoebe was small, otherwise she would scream the place down. Such a good investment.

When she was really small i would take the carrier and buggy out and when she'd had enough of the buggy I'd put her in the carrier and she'd settle, I think they just like being close to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back