• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm horrified I did something so stupid today!

then all you have to do it put the car seat onto the base
so long as the car seat base is strapped down with the belt its secure

if you can pull the base out without pressing any buttons ect or unclipping belt then its not secure

Last edited:
OMG! Im so glad Im not the only one!! Ive been too embarressed to say anything even on here! I felt like an awful mother when I forgot to put the carseat in properly. It still haunts me :blush:

Last edited:
:hugs: bless you , these things happen , it was an honest mistake hun . I once turned my back on Aoibheann and she fell head first of my sofa :(

Don't worry Mable, We drove home from supermarket the other day, and my daughter moved her booster seat over to take her turn sitting next to Devon, and so her brother, (no booster seat needed now) moved to the other window side away from devons car seat. All was fine all buckles done up.

When we got home, we told y daugher off bigtime for pressing Devons car seat buckle when in the car as his carseat was not clipped in any more, which she denied.

Two days later she had trouble with her seat buckle, I needed to push her booster seat over a bit to access the car buckle, so I helped her and to my shock saw the booster seat unclip Devons seat itself!! ahhhh big appology given to my daughter and now she can't sit next to him!! she is not happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back