He Rolls

DebbieM

Reaction score
Literally in the space of a day, Luke has learnt to roll over. He was on the floor the other night and I kept rolling him over and then back again. He then started doing it himself and now he is constantly rolling!

Woohoo! :D

Oh, in the past week he has also;

Found his feet
Started talking a LOT more
Trying to "catch" the water in the bath when I pour a jug of it over him

He's coming on leaps and bounds and we think this is why he has been so tetchy. Massive growth spurt mentally and physically..

Yay go Luke :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Its a good week for rolling, Eva and her friend Martha both learnt to roll this week too! Glad you are seeing some results from your tough week last week, hope you are feeling a bit happier today :hug:

well done luke, your a clever little boy.

:rotfl: @ catching the water

Feeling happier so far today but he has his jabs this afternoon so goodness knows what he will be like later.

Fingers crossed we will have a better day. He just had a minor screaming session but he is still really tired. Hopefully he is going to start coming down from this growth spurt. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Woohoo. Go Luke.
Angel tries to roll, but i don't think it's what she's aiming for, just trying to look at the telly, little addict.

Aw go luke! Green bean rolled over by accident a few weeks ago and scared the crap out of himself and now just gets me to roll him onto his front, lazy boy!
Like luke he's also found his feet and we went round Tesco the other day with his foot sticking out to one side whilst he stared at it!
The exciting bit's start now lol!

:D Nappy changing time just got more complicated!

I will tell him that's an order from Auntie Mids LOL

Alex learned to do this this week too! There is only a day or so in age between them! I did think he was never going to do it!

Well done Luke!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Our LO from front to back today too, but I think she did so accidently. She has really enjoyed being on her tummy now though which makes a change!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back