Am I pregnant?!?! HELP!!!

emmak01

Reaction score
Ok, so I last had intercourse about 24 days ago, but I was on my period (drunk and no condom used). Then since last week i've been feeling absolutely knackered, to the point of needing to take naps during the day, put it down to stress as me and my partner broke up, but have had a few dreams about being pregnant so took a test to put my mind at rest, and got a faint positive yesterday morning, it is clearly a '+' and not too faint. I then did another two last night, both negative :eh: Did another one this morning and it was a very very faint positive, can barely see it! Am I pregnant or not?! I'm not due on my period until the 25th, so haven't yet missed one. Have had a lot of discharge though. Any advice anyone?!

Unlikely if you were on your period when you had unprotected sex I'd say x

That's what I thought, but why have I had two positive tests? And does it make a difference that it was the last day of me period? And it was only 2 days long instead of my normal 6 days? x

Take a test with first pee in the morning. It's not impossible but is unlikely you are pregnant. Your pee is stronger in the morning so you would get a more accurate result. Hope you are ok and sorry to hear you and your partner split up. I hope. That if you are pregnant he would be easily approachable about this so that you can deal with it together. But always know there arepeople on here who are always willing to listen and help where possible.xx

You could try a cb digi to put your mind at rest x

The only way would have been to ovulate really early in your cycle , post some piccys of your next test

Or...

Any chance your 2 day period was in fact not a period? Maybe you actually conceived the cycle before?

No idea just throwing it in there!

Or...

Any chance your 2 day period was in fact not a period? Maybe you actually conceived the cycle before?

No idea just throwing it in there!

I hadn't thought of that! I suppose it would be possible, but why would I have a 2 day period like thingy? I'm ringing the doctors tomorrow and getting an appointment, cause i've read on a few sites that a positive it a positive no matter how faint... hmmmm! x

I hadn't thought of that! I suppose it would be possible, but why would I have a 2 day period like thingy? I'm ringing the doctors tomorrow and getting an appointment, cause i've read on a few sites that a positive it a positive no matter how faint... hmmmm! x

You can get implantation bleeding (usually around the time that your period would be) but for most women who get it it's just mild spotting. It's not completely unheard of to get a bleed, just extremely unlikely.

Let us know how you get on at the docs.

Ok so got a doctors appointment for Wednesday morning, and an armful of tests! Going to do another one tomorrow morning and see what I get from that!! x

ok if you ovulate directly after your period then you can still get pregnant, the first morning urine is the strongest and it sounds like you could be do another in a couple of days if you can x

Ok so I have now missed my period by three days, got a lot of symptoms, but more importantly then that, I have had several positives now, including at the doctors! Not sure how I should feel tbh! Pregnant with my ex's baby, not exactly how I planned it!! x

its still a precious little baby hun, something so many woman would kill for!
be happy and love you little buddle of joy :)
congrats xx

Congrats hun, were you trying for a baby? I guess you need to sit down and talk to your ex about things. We're all here for advice and tri1 is the place to go for all your questions about baby. Lots of love xxx

Thankyou :) I am happy and really excited, but so scared as well! I'm only 19 and still at uni, I work part time and just worried i'm not going to be a very good mum! I told my ex, and his response was that he hopes I loose the baby and if I don't he would want me to have an abortion :( Can't believe him!
Feel so lucky though, i've got polycystic ovaries and endometriosis and was told i'd struggle to concieve so I really do feel blessed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back