Could I be?

Fingers crossed when you test again for a bfp xx

The near enough neg today may just because the boots one is not sensitive and yet cb are 25 miu (i think) so twice as sensitive than boots and if its early days hormone levels won't be up. I have heard th first response early result tests ate good. On the other side though be careful with cb plus I had two quite faint lines that turned out to be evap lines even though they were blue! Fx

Thanks for all your replies I really appreciate it x

I'll give it a week till my period is due and if no signs I'll test again
Fingers crossed xx

Fingers crossed hun, only heard of false negatives and not false positives xx

Thanks all just got to see if I can stick it out till Wednesday before either the wicked witch comes or I do a test : ) x

Fx for you lizylou, if you can hold out I'll be testing the same day xxxx

Keep us posted xx

Will do deff x
Keep us posted too : ) x FX for you babybushie xx

Well couple of signs to add extremely tender breasts today and my belly is so much bigger than when I'm due on... Also dizzy spells is that a sign? Suffered with them last few days xx

Did anyone also ever hear of more toilet trips? I have even started waking up in the night now and that's not like me at all x

Toilet trips are a symptom with the pressure on your bladder so you never know xx

Well ladies I got the better of me and I brought 4 tests today done 2 one a line test which had a faint line again I then did a CB digi which came back not pregnant so who knows maybe I'll just have to wait till Wednesday and see if I come on : ( x

You still could be! i got very very faint line on tests and a pregnant on a cb digi 2 days b4 missed period !

Hope that helps :) fx to you

Vicki xx

I have managed to get a pic of this one but had to take the top off to see it will post up shortly : ) thanks all x

here is is ladies, let me know what you think? x

Attachments

• line.jpg
    line.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 30
thats looks like my first bfp, so I would say congratulations are in order :) I got my pregnant 1-2weeks on digi the day after my lines like this. Added pic for u so u can compare xx

Attachments

• another 10dpo.jpg
    another 10dpo.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 23
That's fantastic news thank you I'll try a digi again in a week or so my hopes had dropped alot to be honest but then again I'm not due till 11th so very early testing for me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back