Could I be?

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Really needing some help
I took a pregnancy test last night because I have been feeling pregnant my period is not late it's been a bit jumbled up but if I work it out it would roughly be due on the 11th of the month
So I took a boots homebrand test last night (know I should use first morning wee) but it came back with a faint + sign very faint
I have been out this evening and brought another 2 clearblue tests with the + windows again I thought I would do another now and one in the morning the one I have just done is nearly the same as the boots one a faint line

I'm confused can anyone give me advice on what they think maybe a false positive?

Thank you all : )

Post a pic...
We have some good line spotters here :) xx

Im 12 or 13 dpo

yesterday i did two pg test strips got a very very faint positive also did a tesco test same again

today i did the same on a tesco very very faint and test strip so i thought id do an opk test as heard that if you got a postive on an opk can be used as similar

so late afternoon today i did a clear blue digi and got pregnant 1-2 weeks :) im not due for my af till tomo or fri

u never know hun ur not out till the witch arrives

Sorry its not the best pic in the world there hard to take lol

Attachments

• IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    436.3 KB · Views: 108
I would say put up some pics as like hana says some of the ladies here have ninja vision when it comes to lines!
if theres colour to it then its a line!
FX xxx

OOOO posted a few seconds too late lol!
I would say thats a bfp so congratulations xxx

i can see a line my line was very very faint you had to really look thats why i got a clear blue digi there in black and white :)

FX to you

Vicki xxx

Thank you all I just didn't know if I was going mad lol will do my extra test in morning and see what happens maybe stronger +
So exciting but anxious too : )

Congratulations v1ck1!!!! You got your bfp!!

Fx lizylout, sounds like a bfp!! congrats :)

Xxxxx

Really confused now I thought the morning one would be strong turns out it wasn't I could nearly see the line could it be 2 false negatives and a negative? I'm so confused : (

upload a pic of the moning one!
the others certainly look bfp.
FX xxx

Will do later just off to work x
Think it's neg because I don't think the photo will pick it up : (

Tried my best to take a pic ladies but it's not showing up on it... Dunno what to think or do now unless I just wait till 11th se if the wicked witch rears her head : ( x

The Boots own brand tests are for 50 miu which is one of the least sensitive tests, so if you've got a faint line on that and you're not due AF yet, I would say it's looking good for you! It's worth investing in a CB digi, you will get a straight answer without having to line spot. Good luck :dust: x

Your CB tests look positive to me x

Just couldnt understand the near enough negative today seems strange xx
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27