Am I pregnant?!?! HELP!!!

Congrats on your pregnancy - you will be a great mum - don't listen to your ex - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months hun x

Emmak no matter what age or situation we are all scared I promise AND given your gynae history this is an absolute blessing. The fact that you are worrying already about being a good mum tells me youre going to be enough parent for your little one to make up for the other one that doesnt want to know. Get all the help you can, seek advice on working/uni/benefits/financal/living etc etc and keep talking on here. The girls are a great support.

I was petrified when I had my little boy, but i love him beyond anything else i have ever experienced, then I was told I wouldnt have anymore kids, but fell pregnant with this little miracle and guess what...IM SOSDDING PETRIFIED ha ha darlin Im 38 yrs old and I still scared. YOu are not alone take care of yourself sending you a massive hug xxx

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Don't worry, there is plenty of support out there. If your ex choses to ignore the fact, and wish a miscarriage on you then he is totally not worth it. x

Thankyou all so much :)
I'm glad i'm not the only one who finds this all daunting!! I can't believe it still, 9 months time i'm going to have a little baby!! I've started taking folic acid and got some anti natal vitamins, I just want to do everything right :) x

Sounds like you are doing well hun, healthy diet, no booze or smoking is basically the key. Folic acids and pregnancy supplements are also good.
Sounds very much like this baby is meant to be with all your gynae history. Your own wee miracle :cloud9: x

I think you could be right :) Going to love this little baby so much! I belive everything happens for a reason, and I think it is just meant to be considering everything! Just a quick question, I have a little kitten, what should I do about her litter trays now? x

Congratulations on your pregnancy emmak! Enjoy your little bundle and forget about your ex - you don't need any bad feeling surrounding you through the next 9 months. I was also 19 when I fell pregnant to a bloke I split up with and he didn't wanna know either....... I'm now 28, married to an amazing man who my 7 yr old daughter dotes on and calls 'daddy' and we have another 2 boys (one of 4 and the other 14 months) so good things happen!!! Wishing you all the luck in the world hun, enjoy your pregnancy! :) xx

Re the kitten, it's best to try to get someone else to clear out the litter tray, to avoid toxmasiplosis or something that sounds like that. Is there anyone who can help? x

I live alone now, since we split so noone to help me :(

Nice to hear things worked out good for you unsurebell :) Really hope they do for me as well! x

Emmak, if u get a surgical mask and latex gloves, and use them each time u clear the litter tray, that stops any harmful bacteria reaching you :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

and come and join the rest of us in tri 1 for chats lol
congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back