Am i???

sillybillyx

Reaction score
I went to the doctors last night and told him about my one day bleed I had last week with brown blood, he said this may be implantation bleeding, he then tested me and it came back a faint positive line, he told me to re-test in the morning. I did two Asda tests this morning and both negative, what does this mean? Really confused :s xxx

Hey hun...I dont have much experience of this but did he test you with blood or urine? Reason being, I've heard that a blood pregnancy test can pick it up earlier...xxx

I'd give it a couple of days and test again
Sometimes it takes a while for HCG to build up enough for tests. x

It was a urine sample. I have read some tests or more sensitive than others? Just driving me crazy not knowing. I will do a clear blue in a couple of days I think. eek :) x

Good luck hun, getting a faint line is a positive sign! Hopefully you'll get the right result in a couple of days. FX for you! xxx

Weird :eh:

I would have thought that the hospital ones would be less sensitive as they don't want to be telling people they are pregnant when they aren't...

I'd go back to the doctors in a day or two if you haven't had a positive at home by then. See the same person.

Fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back