Am I high risk now? Anxious..

KateK

Reaction score
Morning, i'm still fairly early in my pregnancy (9+4) and last week got diagnosed with salpingitis (infection of the fallopian tubes.) They weren't willing to swab me to see what bacteria was causing it due to the risk to baby. Whilst they were amazing, I did feel 'rushed through' and have so many unanswered questions.. Would you wait until your next scheduled midwife appointment and bring it up then or should I ring her now? I've been so emotional all week worrying about how the baby could be affected and just have no idea what the prognosis is, both for this baby and subsequent pregnancies. I am on antibiotics so I am confident that whatever it is will be cleared up, but I have no idea how long it had been laying there dormant.. If anyone has any experience of something similar please let me know, i'm out of my mind with worry! xx

Phone and get an earlier appointment with your midwife xx good luck xx

Thank you scn, that's what my gut was telling me.. I have a follow up scan today but even then know the techs aren't allowed to divulge much.. I just feel a bit lost! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back