Alcohol free Prosecco

CDx

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a nice alcohol free Prosecco?

Cx

Hi CD- I'll be following this with the festive season coming and my 30th birthday on Monday!! Must warn you though, I've tried a few non alcoholic wines so far and they have all been absolutely awful!!! Would be nice to find a prosecco that tasted remotely like prosecco though! :) x

Oooh i didn't know you could get alcohol free prosecco! Like willowburn I despise alcohol free wine, its just like drinking sugar water.

Last edited:
Sainsburys own brand (might have been sparkling wine) was actually quite pleasant!

I'm tending to go with appletise as my little treat drink, in a wine glass and everything. I've always loved it anyway, looks wine like in the glass and one of your five a day in theory too haha!

I like things like Appletiser and some flavoured fizzy drinks for their own taste but none of them are actually suitable as a non-alcoholic wine. Things like Schloer taste nothing like wine and I think they're a rip off price, you might as well stick a bit of cordial & lemonade in a glass.

It was my birthday recently and I celebrated with shop-made bucks fizz. It has alcohol in, but the entire bottle was only 3 units so I took a chance and had a couple of small glasses. It was fantastic to taste actual alcohol, but I only did it as a one-off and because I was already full term.

I'd love to find a proper dry tasting non-alcoholic prosecco or cava too as I'm hoping to be breastfeeding at Christmas but would like to enjoy the taste of a bit of fizz!

I've found an alcohol free sparkling wine by Sainsburys that has promising reviews and it's only £2.75 a bottle. Might be worth a try.

CDx thats what I had and its good!

Ahh, I don't know, ladies... I personally don't see the point of having non-alcoholic alcohol... I'll be just on Apple juice and soda water. Won't even be having a glass of champers at Xmas - what's the point of just one? Each to their own, but I'm just going to wait until I can actually have a drink properly without faffing about trying to find alcohol-free wine :):) plus I don't even miss drinking, so no biggie for me :)

Asda do a non alcoholic muscat. It's quite nice too... Got some for my young niece on my wedding day

Drinking is something I haven't missed much but would still like to have a bucks fizz or strawberry bellini at Christmas with the family opening presents. It will ease the pain of having to make some of my favourite cocktails for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back