AF due tomorrow

Alicebear

Reaction score
AF is due tomorrow!! I think i was out before i even started the tww:(. I have had all symptoms but dry cm! not a drop until today i felt a watery warm rush and ran to the toilet to find i have a bit of watery cm! i feel like i could be pregnant but its so different to all my other cycles and i had lots of creamy cm with my first pregnancy, its just the dry cm which makes me feel like its not going to happen this cycle! i haven't taken a test yet! If i dont get my af this week i'll test on the weekend! Has anyone else had dry cm and then gotten a bfp?? sorry but im just looking for some hope i feel so down!

Hi Alice not too sure myself as I've just tried (and failed) my first proper cycle of TTC. I tend to get EWCM, not watery, just literally before and during AF as well as ov time, but don't really get much watery or creamy CM. I'm sure at 15dpo (judging by your ticker) you would get a most definitive answer on a pregnancy test by now?

Have you tested or are you going to test and will this be YET ANOTHER thread I will be stalking lol

Hey liz_milne, well i haven't done a test yet i'm going to wait until AF shows, seeing bfns seem to send me into depression. If AF is a no show then i think i will do a test 3 days later? Oh the joy of waiting! lol

oooh exciting stuff!!! I get overly excited for everyone else at this stage cos I've not even ovulated yet! Not due to do so until 21st, so in the meantime I feed off everyone elses excitement lol

i had a lot of creamy cm in both pregnancies but not from the beginning more like form week 16or so until I gave birth.

Thanks everyone! so now the real waiting begins! i feel like i have a cold today my heads all stuffy and my noses is runny boooo. lol liz_milne i was hanging in the bfp section trying to gather baby dust!! just cant get enough!

Ok now i am so confused! I think my period was due yesterday as i have a 32 day cycle and my last period was the 11 of feb!! isn't it day 33 now???

yes it would make u day 33! i think i would defo be doing a preg test by now either way u will get a definate answer xx

hey girls i still have no af today, i did a cm cheek and i have that wet feeling but there's nothing when i went to try and get some cm near my cervix it felt mushy around the cervix and i pulled this thick white mucus sorry tmi. Im not going to test until Sunday if af hasn't arrived since i have only two clear blue digitals. its strange i have full boobs and they are achy!! i can't sleep at night because my legs have veins on them near my hips and are so achy so is my back its been killing me for two weeks!! i have worse skin then ever! more so around my chin!and they are those horrible under the skin pimples that just look like lumps! Normally with af i get pimples but not this bad and normally when i have my period or just around it ending!! i have cried every night last night i cried because my m-i-l called and her mother to tell me off for not calling them enough!! telling me that i should be like her and her mother and call everyday, Im starting to not like her even though i use too! just because she blames me for my last mc and told my husband that it was because i cant take care of myself!! idont like calling because i just can't handle pointless small talk!! and my family live in New Zealand so i have no one else here in France! I'm starting to stress. Sorry for the update rant! Free mother in law! Anyone interested?? I'll throw in her 83 year old mother too!! <---- i think i'm being nasty but i can't help it sorry

Oh hun that's a terrible thing for mil to say and don't u listen, its natures decision! I got all exited thinking you'd test today lol now I gotta wait til Sunday, u are so strong willed! Good luck x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Thank you, yes! ok ok think positive!! as for the test I'm more of i don't want to waste such an expensive test if af is around the corner :) they are so expensive!!!:shock:

Liz have you ever tried the egg meets sperm plan? if this doesn't work this cycle i'm thinking of giving it ago!

why wait to take the test though? if AF is overdue, then a digi is gonna tell you you are pregnant for sure. If its negative, then you know you aint pregnant and AF is just late?

although your symptoms sound promising.

I agree with Lynds,:test: If AF is late the digi will give an accurate result xx

I agree you should test and find out either way if af is late it might make u feel so much better xx

ok since you guys are so convincing :) I might do a test tomorrow morning :-? I'm so nervous!!!!! If its a bfn you all know where i will be tomorrow! finding the nearest wall and doing this!! :wall2: For now i will be biting my nails while watching the tv.

do it now! it doesnt have to be FMU if AF is overdue. I got my BFP with a digi at 11DPO in the evening, with about the 3rd pee of the day!

good luck! x

Good luck if you do test tomorrow x

Good luck today will be checking in on you x

sent from my snazzy HTC

hopefully she has her BFP and is too excited telling the family to come on here! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back