Question for those who test when they ovulate and CM

Teamlr

Reaction score
Hello all,

Quick question..

Know there's loads of info re: stages of CM during the cycle but wanted your opinions on this..

What's your CM like just after ovulation?

I'm cycle day 19 and yesterday had wet knickers (sorry for tmi) but had a little check and it didn't appear to be the described EWCM it was more like a watery lotion type. anyway we did the deed and now today I'm back to dry knickers but still the watery lotion type CM and had period type pains this morning. Was this ovulation do you think?

I ask because on my cycle day 15 we did the deed and my husband said he felt I was more 'open' like it was easier because my CM was quite a lot.

Sorry that wasn't very quick ;) but I'm totally unsure about my ovulation date. I'm thinking to use the predictor years next month!

Thanks for any replies and baby dust to all!! X

it sounds like it could have been but no specific way of knowing unless you track it,
personally my CM is clear and watery during ovulation but then goes white and creamier after.
if the pains were on one side more than the other then no doubt they were ovulation pains :] x

you don't have to have the described eycm to be ovulating - watery cm is classed as fertile also ;) sounds like you ovulated some time over the last 2 days.......good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back