AF due tomorrow

Hey everyone i got a BFN!!! Its so weird since i have all the symptoms Af my last pregnancy but they are starting at a later time, huge boobs, big nipples and now the cm is becoming more and more like mashed potatoes and lots just the same as what happened during my first pregnancy! I think i will wait out for AF or tomorrow find a more sensitive test. But thanks to everyone for following my thread and all the help. I will update here if any news. Hugs

aw no sorry. Well fingers crossed you just ovulated a bit later and it was just a little too early for the BFP!

good luck. x

Thanks so much, I might go to the docs my boobs are killing me, they dont fit inside my bra anymore and the sides are so sore near my arms also my nips feel horrible like i can't stand even, my t-shirt touching them! i spent most of my day sleeping, had a headache and slight nausea. I think now that i got a BFN i will welcome af. I also might try next cycle opt and the egg meets sperm. Does anyone know good cheap opt i can get in bulk on ebay or line?

Good luck for tomorrow, before i knew i was pregnant I had a few days of having no cm at all!, not a sausage!. But then its like the heavens opened and it was like a tap (Sorry tmi :lol: )

I didn't get my positive until i was at least 21/22 DPO!, it was a long time to wait but i was just being a wuss because i didn't want a bfn!, but id say the results are pretty accurate from the day your periods due! :)

Good luck for tomorrow and hope its a bfp for you :)

Thanks so much for that! i might stay off until i get my af just to try and concentrate on relaxing since i'm so bad at it!!! Good luck with he rest of your pregnancy.

Last edited:
ok Af still not here. I have the feeling of throwing up every time i eat and slight cramping i don't know if its all in my head but i also feel bloated!! I have been running to the toilet thinking i got my af but nothing!! My husband took me out today to spend the day in Monaco, we went to the sea side palace. It was so nice and just lovely. He brought me a fluffy turtle from the gift shop and said its for our future baby. Aww so sweet. I went to the pharmacy today but i find we have such bad selection of pregnancy test in France.

Thanks so much AF still not here!! boobs look so weird my areolas are so huge and dark around the rims, they are still sore on the sides and the nipps feel a bit like having sand in a cut!! horrible!!!! around af i never get sore boobs or cramps nothing!! i always thought it strange that girls at school would be let to go home with their periods because i never had any problems. I'll be testing for sure around sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back