Possible implantation?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi girls. I thought a week ago, I perhaps experienced IB. I had creamy CM with a pale pinky tint after 2 days of dryness (this was in the afternoon of the 2nd day of dryness). I had sharp short pains in my left side in the evening of the pale pinky CM as well as mild cramping.

Yesterday I had more mild cramping and was so sure I was out, I went to the bathroom and saw a small patch of pale brown/reddish/creamy CM and thought it was AF. I wiped and just had creamy pinky CM again! I had short sharp pains and twinges in my right side this time as well which faded after about 30 mins but then were reoccuring throughout the day and evening.

Since then, I've had nothing and no sign of AF. I spoke to my husband about testing as I was due to test yesterday and we decided to hold off as long as we could.

I don't really know what I'm writing it all down for but I feel better for it I guess. :oooo:

Anyone? x

I think you should perhaps wait till maybe weekend and test then.... I admire your will power cos if I was getting your symptoms I would be seeing a glimmer of hope. Its too much pain to get BFN and the longer you leave it the better the positive result. Do you have a cheapie to hand that if its a negative, you can shrug it off as its just a cheapie....that's what I would do.... good luck whatever you decide x

Hiya hun, it's weird because I don't feel like a POAS addict, I think it's like once bitten 10 times shy lol. I got lots of BFNs last cycle and I don't want that again so I avoid it purely by not testing. :)

I was going to wait for about a week if possible and see what happens then. If it was IB, it will just increase the PG hormone and give a better result. I didn't buy a test because I'm too cynical haha!!

I know some people think they're seeing AF when it's actually IB but I don't want to assume that it's the same for me but it *does* look good! Praying to God it was IB. x x

Good luck honey, sounds really promising xxx

Hi hunny, :love:
How are you feeling?
Your symptoms sound so promising - am keeping everything crossed for you!
Have you decided when you are going to test? x

Hi hun - I really hope this is it for you sounds really really promising xxx

Thanks girls.

Jen - I'm ok, since Tuesday I've had more CM and it varies to clear to milky and noticed it being stretchy and having a tint of blood - it was soooo tiny I could hardly see it. I can't remember when but I had a tiny bit of blood (dark brown) as well but nothing since and was only there when I wiped. No cramps til this morning but it's on my left side and v. mild and actually more like an ache.

I'm going to try and leave it another week maybe, not sure yet as DH thinks we should wait for as long as poss as last cycle was 50 days but I'm totally undecided! x x

If I did OV on 14th I was due on yesterday and no sign of AF. But that's purely assuming OV was 14th!! Lol. x x

How are you all doing? x x

Good luck hun, sounds very promising, fingers crossed for you x

Ache in left side has totally gone but I woke up STARVING! I never eat breakfast. x

OH NO IM REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU ha ha ha ok I will calm down promise xxx

Lol! I have checked my diary to see when my most fertile CM is - it was at its stretchiest on the 14th but was also stretchy on the 17th. Going by that, if I OVed on the 14th, I'm a day late for AF, if on the 17th I still have two days left. I feel incredibly nauseous this morning as well but it could just be a state of confusion lol. x

Is it just me feeling a bubbling of excitement......????? OMG are you gonna test on Monday??

Honestly Tracey its not just you. I cant wait... I understand that its may be best to wait a couple of more days BUT I WANT TO KNOW Honestly Im so bad with other peoples excitment let alone my own ha ha xxx

LOL you two!! I'm excited yes but not pinning my hopes up as my last cycle was about 50 days and this one is obv shorter but I *am* irregular so that's "normal" for me really. Seriously dreading doing a test cos I worry I'm doing it too early because my cycles are sometimes v. long.

I think I feel a headache coming on! Lol. x x

Surely I'm not the only one that logs on as soon as my alarm goes off in morning and I jump to BFP announcements and then when nothing there I start scanning the Am I Pregnant? bit then after that TTC - its my life now - that's normal.......isn't it ?? LOL

Miss July......Monday ......PLEASE ..... one eency weency wee test wont do any harm.......

Hi Tracey.

Still no AF this morning, I'm still trying to work out if when I had stretchy CM was ovulation as I'm noticing that I have clear cm when I wipe (TMI!) and it's a little bit stretchy though not like it was on the 14th. It's also quite thin.

My husband wants to wait til we reach 50 days before testing so we've got 12 days to go. x x

12 days...... your will power astounds me! OK I'll wait *faint* ....12 days that's 11th November...........please no AF till then!!

Lol! Praying, praying and more praying for BFP. x x

*If* I OVed around the 14th, I should be due AF any day now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back