2 days late, took another test at 6 days late

awww im so sorry hun, chin up and lots of bding next month :D

im still hanging in there but i think shes a banging on my door with a sledgehammer lol x

peed off to be honest i know im out i just want AF to arrive

peed off to be honest i know im out i just want AF to arrive
hmmm... I kind of feel the same way! So boring and annoying just to wait for her!
I'm still doing hpt's but expect them to be neg and almost forget to check them after 5 min...

I just want af to arrive so I can get on with my next cycle and do things better this time!

:) I haven't completely given up, but I'm thinking if I AM pregnant I should get at least a faint positive by now..
I got a new symptom yesterday though, that I also noticed now.. I have a weird taste in my mouth. I've read about people getting a "metallic" taste, and I thought nah, it's not metallic, but I googled it and it's described as tasting like you've suckedon old pennies, and I guess that it is kind of similar to whatever that might taste like actually. It's like an old taste.. not pleasant at all, and I can't remember ever experiencing that before really... so fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed!!! how are you all feeling today??

I had dry heaving this morning and more white creamy cm

hi wannab still no af? have you tested this morn?

I had another bfn this morning..still have funny taste, painful boobies, lots of cm and felt sick after my morning cuppa! all in my head though!

x

hi wannab still no af? have you tested this morn?

I had another bfn this morning..still have funny taste, painful boobies, lots of cm and felt sick after my morning cuppa! all in my head though!

x

Still no AF!! Going to buy a test at lunch time!! How many days are you late now hun?

I have lots of white creamy cm and was also dry heaving this morning after breakfast

ooh lots of luck, hoping the hpt plays ball and gives you a nice line..it sounds so positive.

well i havent had a period since feb, stopped the pill in march in case i was pg and nothing since so im randomly testing in hope ive ov'd and concieved and just waiting patiently for af so i can start trying properly.

ooh exciting what test are you buying?

x

Have you been to your doctor hun?

I think im going to try first response again

I've got an appointment next Tuesday so Im going to mention it then. Im sure they will just say its because Im breastfeeding but my periods have returned since birth so it can't be that. All I can do is keep on testing till af or bfp arrives- just wish either one would happen!!

I think first response is the only brand that I have looked at and not had an evap that has left me wondering...really hope you get your bfp..you deserve it after these last few days of limbo xx

it must be costing you a fortune in tests!!! I hope you get some proper answers xx

It is, its turned ridiculous. I cant go into a supermarket without 'treating' myself to a test. I think its because Ive never not had a period unless I was pregnant before despite if Ive been on the pill/breastfeeding etc..Im sure in my head I believe a zillion tests are wrong and they should have been bfps all along.

When do you go on lunch?? dying to know now..really hope this is it for you x

I dunno how you do it, the last few days have been driving me crazy!!!

Im on lunch in 45mins so ill be back with news a 2pm hopefully good news. Iv no camera to take a pic tho

Another faint line!!! I could only get a boots brand tho. I have one more so going to test with FMU

if you have a faint line im gonna say whoop!!! a line is a line!! did it come up straight away???

it came up within the 3 mins but im just not sure like it really really faint!! Ill see what tomorrow mornings is like and then decided if to get a digi or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back