milky watery stretchy cm????? sorry tmi!

Alicebear

Reaction score
ok sorry for this tmi!!! but i just went to the toilet!! and when i wiped suddenly this milky watery stretchy cm came out!! yesterday i was feeling little twitches down there and lots of gas!! the thing is my other cycles i don't get sore boobs and cramps!! but this one i have had cramps now and then, gas!, i can't sleep at night and when i do i have horrible dreams and wake up all the time! during the day i'm tired and moody!! the only way i knew i was preg last time was i had creamy cm by 14dpo and that's when i took a test! But this cycle i have been having all the same symptoms but just no cm until now!! i don't know is this normal before AF? i always have sticky tacky like cm that's white before AF is due! i haven't taken a test as i ordered some from ebay and the person said that they were diliverd but i never got them!!! and Fance just seems to sell only clear blue digital ones that are so expensive!!!! i think my brains going crazy and playing tricks on me!!!! sorry for the tmi!!

hmmm could be a sign, unfortunatley all sign of early pregnancy are ALSO signs of your period :wall: only way to know is to test love xx

:test: or hold out for AF to show

good luck

Oh gosh i guess its best to hold out for a few days!!! arghh i think im going to go insane!!! i might go lock the toilet door and give the key to my husband!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back