• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Admit it - are you ignoring me?!

LouiseB

Reaction score
Ok, so if you are... you won't see this lol ;)

But you know what - i think there are now about 2 people who have me on ignore (i know who you are!) which is ok, i put people on ignore too, but the last one i don't even know why :(

I've been nice to them :( I've checked! I put answers very similar to other peoples and what do i get? Ignored!

And you know what kills me about it? I've since spent time responding to their posts and sending them messages to see they're alright and they'll never see them because i don't know i've been ignored...

The giveaway is only afterwards when you see that everyone gets a "Thanks" except for you and you KNOW you're on their ignore list, so it's not even a secret.

I guess Flospy is right and i really am evil :cry:

Poor me :(

And poor Pikachu :(

Last edited:
awww hun cheer up!
I didnt even know u could ignore people?
I dont understand why people would ignore you, you have done nothing but gice great advice?
Cheer up cos WE love you :)xxx

ooohh that's not nice..... that thing seems to happen on most forums so dont even let it worry you. You know who you're friends are :) just ignore it yourself - hey I wouldn't even know how to ignore someone lol

Oh dear Louise are you and Pikachu feeling abit sorry for yourselves!
Im sure noone is ignoring you, you always give excellent advice and tell people what they want to hear!

I always look forward to your responses and they always make sense!

Keep smiling honey xxx

And have some baby dust from me xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh I didnt knew people were ignoring each other in here, thats sad to read, I hope its not true, I think you been helping lots of ppl here and are always positive:flower:
xx

I didn't even know you can ignore people... How do you do it?? Lol. Xxx

I guess Flospy is right and i really am evil :cry:

Oh I was teasing! If people are ignoring you then that's their problem not yours! I can't see any reason why people would ignore you. You give really good advice! :)

xx

makes me wonder...all the times ive thought why have they thanked everyone but me...

Why do people want to ignore some people?? everyones always been really nice or am i missing something? lol

makes me wonder...all the times ive thought why have they thanked everyone but me...

I'm sure you're not on anyone ignore list. I can underdstand why i might be lol

Some people do tend to thank for happy thoughts but not thanks for actual advise, so maybe that's it ;)

I tend to thank for advice and happy thoughts, but not for general comments, but sometimes i forget to thank at all or get confused so it's not a fool proof method of detecting being ignored - but i think it's obvious sometimes :)

I know what you mean hun! what dpo are you now ?
i tested this morning 6dpo bfn x

I wouldn't bother worrying about it Louise! I don't do the 'Thanks' thing anyway I don't see the point, not to be rude but because if someone writes something nice I'll write a post saying thanks rather than pressing the stupid button.

You don't expect your friends to say thanks every time you say something nice or offer advice do you?

In future don't even check if people are ignoring you and secondly don't even care!! for the few people who may/may not be ignoring you there are loads who really like you and appreciate your kind words and advice.

Rise above it hun and carry on as normal and if they don't like you then:nerner: or:rotfl: or:bum: easy! xxx

lol louise b i wont ignore you! i dont even really get the point in ignoring anyone. i like everyones comments good or bad lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back