• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Admit it - are you ignoring me?!

So long as no feelings are directly hurt it shouldn't matter :)

It's sometimes better to ignore people than argue :D better for the team anyway :lol:

I didn't realise you could ignore either, but hey ho - it does seem a bit mean but on the other hand, if there's a personality clash it's better for both you and the 'ignorers' to keep out each others way I suppose? You clearly have a lot of friends on here so it'll be their loss :friends:

u seem a really nice lass they shudnt ignore u n esecially not pikathu! lol jus leave it hun u speak to everyone who u knw appreciates all yr advice :) x

Also though won't the people who are ignoring you not be able to see this post/thread?

Yeah I didn't even know it was possible to ignore people on here >.< Show's how much I know!

:hug: I'm sure nobody's ignoring you... I don't like it when I post a similar reply to others and everyone else seems to get a 'thanks' but I don't, but I've looked back through old threads I've written where I've gone through and thanked everyone and found posts that are still not thanked - I think sometimes I scroll past one without realising or sometimes I think it's been clicked on but it hasn't worked x

Would it not be a right hassle to ignore someone? Surely you can just scroll past and not read their threads?

I didnt know you could ignore anyone either!! :eh:

Blimey it took me ages to read thru these! Just thought I'd throw my two bob in. lol. I don't know how to ignore either but am going to have a look! Also wanted to say hello and hope all going well with everyone. OH dad had a heart attack sunday :( so have barely been in the house. I miss chatting! Will need to grab a good hour and have a squizz at all the goss tmrw. Louise hope this is your month hun the boob thing sounds good! I think that cheeky mare you referred to might have been me btw lol (hope that makes sense).

xxxx

Ooh I'm all curious now if anyone is ignoring me! I assume there is no way to tell?

I wouldnt have a clue how to ignore anyone and I'm not going to learn, so there!

Love you all MWAH

I never thank posts r u supposed to I dont want ppl thinking im rude for not thanking them I usually just write it in my reply tho???? x

I dont think anyone should worry about the thanks box being ticked cos if anyone else like me is playing about on forum when should be working and then get distracted and forget what ive read never mind if ive remembered to tick the thanks box! I try to come back on in evening and have a proper read. Best just chill and not let it stress you out . Stress is something none of us need eh? That's why we're here.

Sams mum-I try and thank everyone that comments back on my threads, appologies If I miss people as I genuinely wouldn't leave anyone out on purpose, louise b your blunt comments are seriously great :rofl: and I really do like you a lot!
I do think the ignore thing is a bloody good idea because if arguments break out on threads it is actually wire upsetting and stressful, I think that a public forum should be respected, so if people aren't liking others at least they don't even have to correspond with them.
May be an ugly truth, but I honestly don't think it's that much of a negative thing. Just don't worry yourself too much about it.
Love and dust to all on pf, who have all honestly helped me through everything so far in my pregnancy!! Xxx

Wouldn't it be nice to have an 'ignore' button to ignore 'real' people on a daily basis?! lol Imagine just pressing 'ignore' and they go away!!:rofl:

I too never knew about the ignore thingy. Sometimes I read posts and I think 'ooo thats abit rude/blunt/harsh' but then I might say something someone doesn't like too. Also posts can easily be read differently to how they're intended and can be twisted so I just tend to ignore that particular post rather than the person!

Someone's probably already said all that waffle I just wrote but I skipped the middle pages of this post!

Whoever posted in the middle "please don't ignore me I just don't have time to read it"!! hee hee

xxx

ooh what an interesting thread! i never knew about ignoring people either (except of course my poor husband when i'm on the laptop all the time!!lol!)

i think i too am guitly of the thank you thing... i have commented on loads of threads now and i always forget to go back and see what other people write after me and thank them - oops!

Wow, Im away for a day, and theres loads of goss! Im really surprised that people would find something to dislike or fall out over on this board. tbh, I have never read a post and thought it sounded 'off', so I really dont know why anyone would get narky over it?
Takes all sorts I suppose!

I didn't relise you could ignore people.... wish i knew this ages ago!! haha only joking, i like everyone on here!!! x x

I didn't relise you could ignore people.... wish i knew this ages ago!! haha only joking, i like everyone on here!!! x x

I didn't know either! I use tapatalk so don't actually know if I can ignore from here! I wouldn't bother anyway, if I don't like a thread then I just won't reply to it regardless of who wrote it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back