For the ladies who have been on PF and ttc for a while...

itisbabytime

Reaction score
do you feel sad when you see more and more fab ladies get their BFPs and move on to tri1? I've been in ttc since July and since then almost all the ladies who joined up around then and i got to know started ttc about the same time are now in tri 1 or tri2. Dont get me wrong im not angry or think they dont deserve it - im soooooo please for them. I'm just jealous i suppose. Please tell me you feel the same??

:cry:

It's very natural hun, I'm sure we all feel the same, why is it not me...but our times will come and it'll be soooo special because we have waited sooo long. Big hugs xx

They're really lucky to have moved on that fast, it took us 9 months to conceive Millie, our first baby, now trying for our second, really hope it doesn't take as long this time :eh: but who knows may even take longer!

Really hope you get your bfp soon hun :dust: x x

I've been ttc since july too hun, we will get out bfp soon we just need to stay positive :) the other girls who have got their have been extra lucky.

I joined beginning of august hun and im still here with you :) lets just keep positive that we go to tri 1 soon too :) il do you a deal, we'll end up in there together in new yr yeh? (*puts out hand to shake on it*)

xxx

I know how you feel, ive been here since last December so i think almost everyone i started talking to has their bfp or even their baby now.
Hopefully it won't be long until its our time x

Hey I've been trying since beginning of August, only joined PF in Oct though but I'm still here and doesn't look like I'll be moving for a while xxx

Last edited:
I understand how you feel... I feel sad because I have not any good news during my ttc. My friends says no worry about that because my baby is not ready to come. hun... hugs for feeling the same.

I've been hear since may so I know how your feeling x

Hi hunny I started ttc in jan and most of the girls I joined with had moved on too. I know exactly how you feel but I'm proof that you will get there! Good luck girlies. Spreading the :dust: to you xx

hey hun, i have been trying since July too, i am happy for all the girls to get their bfps and jealous too lol
I think i will be on the ttc part for a while as my body seems to be doing its own thing

absolutely correct, ladies. God never forget us. What we should do now is keeping good feeling and wecome our baby. I think 2012 will never disappoint us. And happy new year, merry christmas

Its very hard, becuase youare delighted that lovely ladies have a dream come true and want only the best and easiest time for them , but it only acts to underline the crushed hopes and dreams that you have been through.
Its hard to feel left behind when they are moving forward into exciting times and a new life in all sences of the word.

All you can do is keep trying through the tears and heartache and snot.
The great thing is that there are lovely ladies on this forum who are always there with a hug and word of comfort.

Heres to you all being knocked up by feb!
xx Daisy

Last edited:
do you feel sad when you see more and more fab ladies get their BFPs and move on to tri1? I've been in ttc since July and since then almost all the ladies who joined up around then and i got to know started ttc about the same time are now in tri 1 or tri2. Dont get me wrong im not angry or think they dont deserve it - im soooooo please for them. I'm just jealous i suppose. Please tell me you feel the same??

:cry:

I've been over to Tri 1 myself - all the lovely ladies I met there are now moving on to Tri 2 whilst I am back here.

I am of course chuffed to bits everytime someone gets their BFP, and I wouldn't wish what I have been through on anyone but yes sometimes it is hard.

xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I know how you feel.

good luck to us all for our bfp's in 2012

xx

we've been trying for ove 3years, think i musta joined about the same time as u and im still here.
stay positive its CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back