• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apparently I have a 'pregnant' face.......

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
So I was in Waitrose today and the check out lady asked me if I was expecting??! Reactively I put my hand to my stomach (thinking, ok, I know I've put on a few pounds but how rude....), but she said no, your face, you have a look of pregnancy about you!! Are you sure you aren't pregnant? I'm never wrong!

And here's me, don't even think I've ov'd this month, thinking 'I wish..'. :roll:

If only it were true :(

Awww, you must have a radient face. :hug:

I hope it happens for you soon, and I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :hug:

Maybe she's a fortune teller?! That would be coool!! lol

I wish I had a look of pregnancy about me :( My OH has just kindly told me every now and then that I'm "filling out" nicely.. :x

Don't worry hon, our time will come. And then you can go back to that lady and say, "How do I look NOW?!"

Katie
xx

:hug: :hug:

My friend has said the same thing to a couple of other friends...... a week later they found out that they was infact pregnant....I am waiting for her to say it to me :pray: :lol:

Your time will (as will everyone elses) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back