Admit it - are you ignoring me?!

Wouldn't it be nice to have an 'ignore' button to ignore 'real' people on a daily basis?! lol Imagine just pressing 'ignore' and they go away!!:rofl:

Oh, I wish!!!

I worked in an office once where you put up a flag on the top of your monitor to as a Do Not Disturb. My biatch boss just used to walk over and push it down when she wanted to talk to me (tell me off). How I would have loved to :ignore:her!!!

Sorry Louise, just read through the thread. Dont worry, its just a forum and i suppose when people write stuff you'd have no idea if they were being blunt or nt?You've helped me out loads. i have a terrible memory and over and over again you have to explain the same thing lol sorry :) i too didnt know about the ignore button, but would be interesting to see who?? but i suppose lets see who doesnt comment?? :)
Good luck this month Louise & Shauna!!
x

Last edited:
Oh Im a real techno turd then coz I didnt even know there was an ignore option.....not that I would use it anyway I like to read everyones replies and opinions good or bad lets face it were not all going to agree with everything eachother says are we.....Oh wel happy days...keep posting ladies!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back