A couple of new things

Tonks

Reaction score
Niamh is cracking me up atm :lol:

When I (or anyone) tells her off, we put an index finger up and say 'Ah ah!' then explain why its wrong. We don't say No.

So she has started looking at us, putting her index finger out and shouting AH AH AH!! At us :rofl:

She is starting to copy everything now. You shake your head, she shakes her head. You scratch your ear, she scratches her ear :rofl:

The other thing is when I went to get her from her nap, she was standing in her cot. She held her arms up and said 'Mummmmmy!' :cloud9: I just about melted!

:cloud9: That's so sweet! Love her telling you off :rofl:

:cloud9: Bless her - it's a lovely stage now isnt it :)

As you know we do the same thing as you regarding 'telling off'. Hebe's favourite no-go item is the fireplace. We dont have a fire guard I just keep telling her it's hot and not to touch it then move her away if she doesnt by her self. She's just started where she heads towards and when I start to warn her not to touch it, she stops, you can see her cogs turning, then sits and claps and cheers when I tell her she's a clever girl! It always cracks me up. She's definitely learning and starting to decide for herself not to touch it. The other day she came over to torment one of the dogs who was minding her own business sleeping on the sofa. I warned her off touching her and she turned to me and said 'HOT!' :rofl:

Not quite right but DEFINITELY the correct sentiment!! :lol:

aaw niamh's growin up so quick!!

DD does what hebe does, she shuffles towards the telly, stops 1/2 way and starts shaking her head :rofl:

aww thats so sweet! we do very similar with maddi, we don't really say 'no' we explain everything to her - like about the fact the cats mustn't be on the window seal - so now she shouts to them 'down' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back