the birth of baby jess. (pics included)

littlejen123

Reaction score
my baby jess is now with the angels and watching over us all.. i have asked her especially to watch over all u ladies and may u all have H&H babies ..

at 11 am i was given 2 tablets to start of labour.... the contractions stared at 12 ish not to bad at first but then by 1pm they were very bad and i had to be given some morphine..
at 2pm i had to have another 2 tablets to help move things along.. i was also still on morphine..

at 4.10pm the midwife examined me and told me i was fully dilated and ready to deliver..

4.15pm the midwife broke my waters and i began to push

jess came out "breech postion" but then she had her head stuck and i cudnt push her out as my body thought it had done its job.. i was put onto another drip to help my cervix open up again as it had started to close..

jess was born at 4.45pm exactly

she was fast asleep and perfect in every way...
she weighed 1 pound

i didnt see jess until after about 1 hr after i had delivered her.. all the family came in to say there goodbyes and then we spent the evening with her...
i told her everything that i held in my heart... all the things i wanted to say to her i got to say.. told her all about u ladies on the forums aswell..
i left the hospital this morning and it was the hardest thing in my life that i have ever had to do... i watched all the other mummys take there babies home.. full of happiness and full of joy.. when deep inside it was tearing me apart just knowing that i had to leave my little girl behind..

here are a few pics of jess.. (i hope they dont offend anyone)
i will update u all later with some more pics..
DSC00615.jpg
Photo-0094-2.jpg

Photo-0095-1.jpg
Photo-0096.jpg

I can hardly see to type through the tears.........

She's beautiful littlejen. You are so brave.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just want to send you and your family all my love. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankyou for sharing the pictures with us. xxx

It must be so difficult for you but please remember we are here anytime you need us.

Take care and look after yourself. xxxx

im so sorry for your loss, your little girl is beautiful and im sure you are very proud of her strength over the past few weeks. you are also very brave and my thoughts are with you and your loved ones at this time.

sleep tight baby jessica and watch over your mummy.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxxx

aww what a beautiful baby and so small. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you cause your so strong :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

She is beautiful.

Thank you for sharing your story and the pictures.

Take care of yourself. Praying for you, your husband and baby Jessica

XXX

Thank you for sharing your story. She looks beautiful and i wish you all the best in the future :hug:

Your story has touched us all!

rip little angel you've done so well to be this strong xxx :hug: :hug:

i'm so sorry she is beautiful xxxxx
me and my mum are here in floods of tears just thinking what you've had to go through. your very strong x
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Jen, I'm crying too!! She is beautiful, thank you for sharing your precious photographs with us. You have been so brave and strong, I really admire you.

Anytime you need anything, just shout.

Take care.
Love to you and Steve

Alfie
xxx

Thanks for showing us those special pictures. Im so sorry.

A perfect little Angel. Sleep tight sweetheart.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Iam sitting here in tears Jen, Iam so sorry for ur loss :hug:

Thank you for sharing pics of ur beautiful angel :hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
so sorry. The pictures are beautiful, so happy that you got some time with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members