the birth of baby jess. (pics included)

you are so brave jen, i can hardly hold bk the tears for you, i cant imagine how you must be feeling. ur absolutely right she looks perfect, stay strong hun all of our thoughts are with you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you for being strong enough to let us all see her. We've all been following your story and hoping she would amaze all the doctors.

I hope you find peace and that in some way having those hours with the little baby you cared so much for and shared so much with will help you heal and come to terms with your sad loss.

She was absolutely beautiful.
xxx

Hun you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry for you loss and thank you for asking baby Jess to look after us all. :hug:

I am so sorry for ur loss hun, she is a beautiful angel who will be missed, rest in peace little Jess :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and of course, baby Jessica.

Gosh, I don't know how you have held yourself together. You have an amazing strength that has helped you cope with this tragedy.

Look after yourself.

:hug: :hug:

Sat here in floods along with the rest of you, im so sorry jen, shes so beautiful!

Jessica is beautiful,

thank you for sharing those wonderful photos, i really do admire you and your bravery throughout this terribly difficult time.

hugs to you and all of your family, you are all in our thoughts.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

She looks like a beautiful little doll. Absolutely perfect. You're such a brave lady, and thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us all.

:hug:

Thank you for letting us share the story of your little girl. So glad you got to hold her, if only for a little while :hug:

Jessica is beautiful. You are so brave and I am inspired and amazed by your strength. :hug: I'll be thinking about you and your family.

You poor thing :cry: I am so so sorry, I am crying as I write this :hug:

Thankyou for sharing, you have been so brave, RIP Jessica.

Nothing I say will make you feel better but just know that my thoughts are with you at this terrible time :( :hug:

Me and my fella have just read it toether and looked at the pics and we both have tears in our eyes. I really am sorry for you loss jen. Words can not express my deapest sypethy.

She is so gorgeous hun she is a little star.

I really am sorry this has happened I get so angry to think this could have been avoided. NHS are a bag of rubbish.

Oh hun, thank you for sharing, you are incredibly brave. May she watch over you & your OH and guide you towards a happy future :hug:
Play peacefully in heaven Jessica :hug:

I too don't know what to say, she is beautiful and perfect, I am glad you were able to have some time with her, you have been so strong throughout it all just like Jessica xxx

thank you for sharing your pics hun, she is beautiful.

i wish you all the best hun and just look after yourself she will always be in your heart and watching over you

there are no other words to say :hug: :hug:

she is beautiful :hug:

Thinking of you and your family :hug:

I dont know what to say other than im so so sorry, im sat in tears & cant imagine what you are going through. :cry: Sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me too babe...so so sorry :hug: :hug:
Can't even imagine what you are going through :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back