Baileys only has a couple of days left :(

I am so sorry to read this, you must be heartbroken. Losing a pet is so terribly sad. I am thinking of you. :hug:

again.. i am so sorry Melanie. It must be so hard for you and Richard. :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh Melanie Im so sorry, shes a gorgeous thing - Id be absolutely gutted too :cry: :cry: :cry:

Melanie, poor you :hug:

This thread has had me in floods of tears - especially that poem Sherlock posted. That should come with a blubber warning!

Losing a pet is such a difficult thing to go through and I really feel for you. All the best for tomorrow :hug:

Awww mel im so sorry, i will be thinking of youan baileys

Baileys is going to the Vets at 2.30. We thought about it and talked with the vet and agreed that it probably was best that she went to the office instead of the vet coming here because of Thea. We are having her cremated and we think Thea is too little to understand why someone she doesnt know is taking her doggie away so her daddy taking Baileys out of the house seems kinder to her.
I keep giving Baileys cuddles and starting to cry but i know this needs to happen. Her breathing is getting harder today, you see her struggling. She growled at Thea this morning :(
My heart is breaking.

awww hun I am so sorry and I am thinking of you today.

Be strong :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Luv,
I have tears in my eyes thinking about what you are going through. It is the most difficult thing!

Spoil her rotten and give her lots of cuddles.

You have made the right decision and if she could, she would tell you herself and thank-you.

Will be thinking of you today....take care.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

oh Mel, we are thinking of you, Richard & Thea :hug: :hug: :hug:

thinkin of u, Richard and Thea hun, soooooooo sorry :cry: :hug:

You are doing the right thing and taking away her suffering is the kindest thing you can do.

Be brave :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back