the birth of baby jess. (pics included)

I've now had Jen's permission to move this thread to the Loss section.

:hug: Jen

oh Honey im so sorry for ur loss my thoughts r with u and ur family thanks for being so strong to share the lovely pictures of ur angel.

oh jen :hug: she looks so perfect, thank you for sharing these pictures, it must have been so hard :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry: im so sorry jen and angel jess and your family. you are so brave :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

baby Jess is just so gorgeous my heart goes out to you and your family :(

i really dont not what to say, she is beautiful! All the best in the future, were sending loads of hugs abd kisses to you :hug:

aww swetheart my prayers go out to you. may i ask how old jessica was when she was born into heaven?

hello sweetie...i honestly cant find the words to say how sorry i am to hear about ur loss....the pics are lovely she truley is a sweetie RIP baby jess and these are for u and ur family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww sweetie i am so sorry cant imagine wot u are going thro
jess is gorgous a really lil sweetie :hug:

Your story is so moving, I am so sorry for your loss. Jessica is beautiful. You and your family are in my prayers :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. Your little girl is so beautiful and I admire your courage and strength during this sad time. My thoughts are with you xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you and your family.

She is very beautiful, Sleep peacefully baby Jess :hug:

What an absolutely gorgeous little angel :cry: :cry:

Sleep tight little one :hug: :hug:

:hug: so so sorry for the loss of little jessica she is one beautiful little angel :hug: :hug: stay strong hun thinking of u and your family.xx

im so sorry for your loss your daughter is beautiful :hug: i have had a child born sleeping at 34 weeks last year and am still finding it very hard to deal with everyone here is so understanding :hug:
another site you may like to look at is SANDS there are lots of people on there who have lost a child stillborn or just after birth where they were born too soon or just too poorly to survive also people who have had to terminate due to baby being unable to suvive i found this site so helpful as everyone knew exactly how i was feeling
im always here if ever you need a chat hun xxxxxxxxxx

so sorry for your loss your daughter is beautiful let her rest in peace i send my love to you all sleep peacfully jess :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back