the birth of baby jess. (pics included)

Thank-you so much for sharing your photo's with us hun, she is beautiful :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really don't what else to say hun

R.I.P Jess

What a beautiful little one, I am so sorry for your loss.
Paula.x

shes absoulutely gorgeous hun. i am so sorry for what you have all been through.
RIP baby Jessica :hug: :hug:

What a beautiful baby girl, you are so brave, I am sending my thoughts and praying for baby Jess and you :hug:

I've just seen this so gone back and read thru your posts to see whats been happening as i haven't been on here much.

You are strong and Jess was a real fighter, I'm so sorry it ended this way. I just don't know what else to say, she was georgous and you are so brave.

I'm sending you and your family all my love and hope you get thru this ok.

take care hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

littlejen123 said:
my baby jess is now with the angels and watching over us all.. i have asked her especially to watch over all u ladies and may u all have H&H babies ..

at 11 am i was given 2 tablets to start of labour.... the contractions stared at 12 ish not to bad at first but then by 1pm they were very bad and i had to be given some morphine..
at 2pm i had to have another 2 tablets to help move things along.. i was also still on morphine..

at 4.10pm the midwife examined me and told me i was fully dilated and ready to deliver..

4.15pm the midwife broke my waters and i began to push

jess came out "breech postion" but then she had her head stuck and i cudnt push her out as my body thought it had done its job.. i was put onto another drip to help my cervix open up again as it had started to close..

jess was born at 4.45pm exactly

she was fast asleep and perfect in every way...
she weighed 1 pound

i didnt see jess until after about 1 hr after i had delivered her.. all the family came in to say there goodbyes and then we spent the evening with her...
i told her everything that i held in my heart... all the things i wanted to say to her i got to say.. told her all about u ladies on the forums aswell..
i left the hospital this morning and it was the hardest thing in my life that i have ever had to do... i watched all the other mummys take there babies home.. full of happiness and full of joy.. when deep inside it was tearing me apart just knowing that i had to leave my little girl behind..

here are a few pics of jess.. (i hope they dont offend anyone)
i will update u all later with some more pics..
DSC00615.jpg
Photo-0094-2.jpg

Photo-0095-1.jpg
Photo-0096.jpg
oh my goodness :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have been offline for over a week so didnt know :(

I am so very sorry for your loss, this post has me in tears :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug:

Rest in peace, little Jess.

So sorry for your loss, littlejen.

She is as beautiful as a perfect little porcelain doll. I am so so so sorry for you all and am so glad that you have pictures and memories of your special little girl.

The huge response you have had on here just shows that we all care about you so much, when you feel ready to, lean on us and help us take some of the pain. We will all be here for you... :hug:

Oh sweetheart, I really don't know what to say :cry:

Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time.

Lots and lots of love xxxxx

Jen I am so so sorry for your loss.

Me and my mum are both sat here and we both agree that Jessica is absoloutely beautiful,

theres just no words babe i am just so deeply sorry for you and your family, you are so strong and so brave. lots of love to you and your family at this time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Jen, I am so so sorry for you.
That is absolutely heartbreaking and I just can't imagine what you're going through now.
All my thoughts are with you and your family.
Lucyx :hug:

Oh hun, i dont know what to say - i can only imagine how you are feeling right now.
We are all here for you, dont ever forget that.
Jess is beautiful and she will always be watching over you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sitting here crying, she is beautiful. Im so sorry, there are no words. your strength and bravery are amazing :hug: :hug:

I cant even put into words how sorry I am at your loss, what a gorgeous little angel, so tiny.

I am sending big hugs and kisses to you and your family as its all I know to do, words are failing me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My thought are with you and your family at this sad time.

Im really sorry for your loss.

She truelly is a perfect little princess x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back