A cosmic 2ww

maybe your ass is having a nose to see wots going on up your foof!

I think it was feeling left out and wants me to check it's mucus eeeeeee x

I've always wondered what it would be like to have testicles......

Haha sorry but literally spart my cup of tea out reading that bit of wondering what testicles would feel like!!!
Really hope you feel better soon hunny. Doesn't sound pleasant xx

i think if you fill 2 balloons with water and stick a marble in each it might suppress the urge. or im my case make it worse :shock:

Lol, I am a uni-ball at the mo and hope it will shrink overnight., x

Bfn this morning on a 15miu/mil asda cheapie, ball bag has shrunk slightly overnight, going to do an opk later, will update x

like me we are desperately looking for early lines...but deep down both know its too early..lol xx

I know. I don't have any real symptoms either, I'm actually hoping for a bfn this month so I can enjoy my friends party (not that I wouldn't be made up with a bfp) x

he he...well i may be having my hen do with a bump at this rate....but i can always have a big piss up with the girls next year..... :) hen party not actually booked so may re think if i do get bfp...we will see

xx

You could have one of those lovely spa days with a lovely massage! I had some fab massages in my last pregnancy, the lady even had a special chair that you popped your bump through x

cool....that may be a better idea...

only thing is...when hen party is, i would be 14 weeks....so cant cancel it now cos would have to tell everyone why!!! and i dont wanna tell anyone this time....til i have had 12 week scan...

may still have to go....xx

im not even pregnant yet....calm down woman. ha ha x

Calm down dear, everything will be just fine, breathe x

hi girls!

It's nice to see that others give in to their urges and test early as well. I have used all my cheapies on testing early this month so now I have only one expensive left. Will test on Wednesday if the witch hasn't arrived. I am not sure if I'm late because I didn't do any opks this month :S Time is passing by soooo slowly now!! It's good that I have pf so I can read up on people ;)

Hope you're okay girls! And I wish you lots of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back