A cosmic 2ww

Got some crampy pains, like pre af but not as bad, hope you girls are all having lots of symptoms lol x

Are you 7dpo cos, like your ticker says? Or are you out of sync with it?
I seriously doubt you'd get much at 7dpo, only another few days tho eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xxxx

Are you 7dpo cos, like your ticker says? Or are you out of sync with it?
I seriously doubt you'd get much at 7dpo, only another few days tho eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xxxx

Yeah 7 or 8dpo at the latest x

hubby asked me did i want to but anything off of love honeys earlier as a treat (for him haha). I was looking and OMG some of those things are lethal weapons:shock: I mean HUGE!!!!!! bet they wouldnt be good on the old piles :rofl:

Hi spinney, how are you babe? Hope you're ok, nice to see you xxx

hubby asked me did i want to but anything off of love honeys earlier as a treat (for him haha). I was looking and OMG some of those things are lethal weapons:shock: I mean HUGE!!!!!! bet they wouldnt be good on the old piles :rofl:

My piles are offended that you have called them old, just because they are purple and wrinkly :rofl:

Hey hey :)

Just catching up, i thought you were further gone than that Cosmic ;) What are you like!

I've got some of the super sensitive tests that i'm going to blow this cycle but not going to bother until 10 DPO i don't think. I need to buy a buy a bumper pack for my IVF cycle - then i'll be testing every day right from the start too lol

Fingers crossed Cosmic :D

Last edited:
I have been testing since 2dpo or something ridiculous like that! Tested again bfn! I'm bored now lol
Tracker on my phone says af is due in 6 days, it's always quite accurate for me, so suppose I shouldn't really be testing for another two days :( x

Tracker on my phone says af is due in 6 days, it's always quite accurate for me, so suppose I shouldn't really be testing for another two days :( x

Aw don't be down Cosmic :hug:

You're just getting twitchy. If you're pregnant then you're pregnant and you'll know soon enough. You've already done the important bit :)

yeh cheer up cosmic chops or i will have to sort you out xxxxx

Hi spinney, how are you babe? Hope you're ok, nice to see you xxx

Not too bad hunni, in the witches waiting room at the mo. Gunna wait until July / Aug before we start again.

Hope youve done it this month, FX xxx

Aw don't be down Cosmic :hug:

You're just getting twitchy. If you're pregnant then you're pregnant and you'll know soon enough. You've already done the important bit :)

You're right x

I'm on tender hooks Cosmic!! Really hope you are!
Will give me hope to keep trying for a girl.
A client of mine told me that they had been trying for a girl for ages and didnt fall, so decided to forget it and then fell the next month!
She didnt know i was trying or anything, just found it quite interesting.
And thinking of just leaving it ti nature to decide!!

Good luck !! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back