A cosmic 2ww

Just saw this opk is looking well hot im getting all excited for you xxxxxxxxx

Eeeeeeeek Cosmic - that looks very promising!!

FX hunny xx

Ooh Cosmic! Just read this! FX for you, looking positive!

Thanks hun, I must admit though, I won't be gutted if its bfn this month as I've just found out my friend is having a hot tub party for her birthday! xx

Good luck Cosmic :)

I'm glad you won't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen, i wouldn't get your hopes up too much on the OPK as you do seem to get readings when your not ovualting.

I don't mean to poop on your parade or anything, but i'd hold out for your HPT if i was you ;)

Fingers crossed :good:

Last edited:
Hot Tub Party, that sounds great! Very LA!

Good luck Cosmic :)

I'm glad you won't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen, i wouldn't get your hopes up too much on the OPK as you do seem to get readings when your not ovualting.

I don't mean to poop on your parade or anything, but i'd hold out for your HPT if i was you ;)

Fingers crossed :good:

No, no its absolutely fine, I really don't mind if I have to get drunk in a hot tub with lots of nubile men this month, honestly, I don't lol x

Hot Tub Party, that sounds great! Very LA!

I know!!! I need to lose a couple of pounds as the only clothing allowed at the party is bikinis! And and and.....there will be a male stripper!! Eeeek ;) x

And and and.....there will be a male stripper!! Eeeek ;) x[/QUOTE]

Brilliant! Im jealous!

I know! How good is that! Suddenly poas has lost its appeal lol x

I'm off to bed so the morning will come sooner and I can poas again lol x

Good morning. Hope You don't mind me jumping on board?
Just read your whole thread. Learnt alot!! ( new to all this)
I'm now starting 2ww. Ov on thurs/fri with lots of BD around then!

Really hoping your lucky and get that bfp!!
But a hot tub party sounds like a good excise to cheer you up!!
Looking forward to your next update xx

Last edited:
Thanks babybo, good luck to you too, hope its your lucky month xx

The creme brûlée dish has gone into meltdown! Opk looks the same as yesterday and I did a hpt with fmu, definitely a case of line eye, there's nothing there x

I knew you would have the dish out lol Im still waking up at stupid oclock doing my temp and testing with fmu lol next few days are gonna be soooo exciting on your symptom spotting front. Im off to buy the popcorn xxx

Your cycle has been a bit confusing hasn't it? Any idea where you're up to? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back