A cosmic 2ww

Oh, forgot to add, got loads and loads of ewcm this morning, that consistency but more clear! x

Your cycle has been a bit confusing hasn't it? Any idea where you're up to? x
My cycle has been a complete twat:mad: I still didnt get a proper af had bleeding on and off but last week got 2 days of pos opks along with ewcm so we bd the day before ov ( well what im hoping was ov) and have myself in the 2ww again. im thinking im 2dpo. It would be amazing to get a bfp but i would also be happy if af did make an appearance.

I have the worst pain in my left boob! Not the right, god I'm so bored waiting! x

Your cycle has been a bit confusing hasn't it? Any idea where you're up to? x
My cycle has been a complete twat:mad: I still didnt get a proper af had bleeding on and off but last week got 2 days of pos opks along with ewcm so we bd the day before ov ( well what im hoping was ov) and have myself in the 2ww again. im thinking im 2dpo. It would be amazing to get a bfp but i would also be happy if af did make an appearance.

I bet you just want something to happen, anything! It's so frustrating x

Had piles quite badly with the twins, was left with a small skin tag, just been to the loo, feel like I have an upset tummy, my bum has swollen up - badly! Not happy! x

oh dear...upset tummy can be a symptom though :D......ok someone slap me now x

I thought that, not happy about the bum though! It's really sore and came from nowhere, I hadn't been to the loo, it swelled spontaneously (tmi) x

possibly.....bodies do do weird things in pregnancy...xx

Had piles quite badly with the twins, was left with a small skin tag, just been to the loo, feel like I have an upset tummy, my bum has swollen up - badly! Not happy! x
OMG is that wot it is? i thought my bum grew a willy:shock: I had the worst piles in the world after i had my little girl i honestly thought i was dying. i feel your pain hun xxx

It's like a big shiney red ball bag! I'm going to the walk in now, I can't sit down! Nothing has brought this on though, I'm confused, it's like a pregnancy arse :( x

Nothing down for me if it's a pregnancy arse at this point! I'll be carrying my ball bags in a wheelbarrow by tri 2 lol x

A babboon has a nicer arse than me at the mo, I would swap lol x

Oh has gone in search of a chemist that is open. I've got a prescription for some kind of steroid cream. Dr said if it doesn't go down in 48hrs I should go to A&E, ooer, bit extreme I thought but what do I know??? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back