A cosmic 2ww

Oh I hate 2WW as well... Trying so hard not to symptom spot but everything feels like a symptom and I swear I'm imagining things as well...

I think I OV on 15th May or my birthday 16th May so planning to test Thursday AF due Fri/Sat.... Hope she doesn't show x x

Good luck moley, I'll have everything crossed for you xx

There is no doubt! :shock: Honestly only had one go.

Attachments

• Cosmic.jpg
    Cosmic.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Keeping busy Louise !! Best of luck Cosmic :)

Omg, am I sad that that got me excited inside?! xxx

Still faint lines on opks. Not doing a hpt til Monday (if I can hold out). I think opks are holding off my poas addiction for hpt's at the mo, I've got loads of cheapies thank god lol xx

ANY lines are good lol would you believe me if i told you i have actually used all 150 hpts? well i have and i have ordered more lol how many dpo now hun?

Lol yes, I would believe it funnily enough, you're a nutter lol
I'm either 2 or 3dpo I think, depends which ticker you believe xx

I try to avoid tickers mines a major asshole lol I have stashed like a black sack full of opks in the airing cupboard lol i keep telling myself im pregnant because my af is so all over the place then i wee on a stick hate it for a few mins until i tell myself its faulty. Your being very good so far how the hell are you keeping sane???? so unlike you hahahahahaha

I know!! I just keep reminding myself how much money I wasted on hpt's last cycle, I'm soooo not doing that again! Xxx

If only hpts were reusable! We'd save a packet and have something to pee on every trip to the bathroom!!

x

I think that's one for Dragons Den Sarahloususan!!

Woke up this morning with a banging headache!
Caved in and peed on a cheapie hpt (what was I thinking) bfn (obviously!)
Not doing another til at least Monday now x

Hey Cosmic,

What does Peeing on a OPK after OV tell you??

I'm 10 DPO today and tested again this morning with cheapie HPT and still a BFN....

My symptoms this cycle have been all over the place and I was trying not symptom spot so didn't keep track of when things were happening as I didn't want to read too much into anything like I have done previous cycles!!

Today headache and feeling sick but have had those for the last 7 or so days. Also today I am mega bloated - feel mahoosive!! I've had very sparodic stabbing pains in my legs and arms and my boobs and lower groin area for a while now. Cramping, feeling flushed/hot constatly and very very tired. I'm gonna get a FR today for tomorrows FMU - don't know what else to do?! I want a BFP so badly I don't know if I'm immagining everything of if they're real!!

x x

Still so early days, but hope you're poas urges is supressed a bit!
x

I remember seeing princesses opks getting really dark just before her bfp, that's why I'm doing it, to see if that happens. Also, it quenches my poas addiction lol xx

Haven't done an opk for a couple of days, did a cheapie hpt fmu, bfn, I know it's early but I think I'm getting line-eye because I thought I saw something (I didn't) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back