A cosmic 2ww

I am actually livid!!! I have just seen the shittest locum ever. Didn't test my urine, refused a blood test, fobbed off my symptoms and told me most pregnancy tests don't work when two weeks late!!!!! I was so frustrated, I walked out!! Come back in a week she said!!!! I'm so upset and what's worse, I waited over an hour to be seen :( xx

Absolute rubbish. I had the same fobbing off and disregarding of tests and opks and my cbfm from a dr too. They treat you at timea as though you know nothing and are an inconvienience. Its so frustrating. Sorry you had to go through this. I am feeling the same about booking an appointment. At times I feel on here is more helpful!

That's a joke.

Your cycle being so long in itself is enough for investigations, even if it's not specifically pregnancy related.

I'm so sorry Cosmic. It's just disgusting that people get treated like that.

sorry hun i thought i was the only 1 with a shitty doc today xxxx

I can't believe she didn't even do a urine test and I had it there waiting in a sample bottle! She made me feel like I was a hypochondriac and I was literally in there about two minutes if that! This dr appointment was keeping me sane, now I just feel like shit x

Thats bloody awful! i was told well you have 6 already dont you! Im changing docs. are you going to go back next week hun? cant believe she fobbed you off like that xxx

Thats bloody awful! i was told well you have 6 already dont you! Im changing docs. are you going to go back next week hun? cant believe she fobbed you off like that xxx

Awww hunnie, they're horrible aren't they. I have an appointment with my usual (very lovely) dr next Wednesday at 6pm, I'll be round the bend by then xxx

What dr, presented with a lady who is late and worried, doesn't test their urine?????? At the very least xxx

The knobby one you had!!!! Pfft pfft pfft!!!

Can't believe they just fobbed you off like that, so fecking rude!!!

xxx

Aww sorry Cos, what a nightmare!

Let's hope you've got a shy BFP and it will all be worth it, are you gonna test again soon?

xx

I was really assertive and she just smirked at me and told me I shouldn't worry! x

What a cow! Jesus... thats just plain wrong. You lady pay her NHS fricking wages! Same as the rest of us! These doctors really need to start doing what they are told! None and I mean none knows our bodies like we do! when will they start realising that! soory for you babe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back